Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jan 09 2014, 08:22 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by trina531 View Post
What are the requirements for people to use your tools when you hire them? Do they use their gas or yours??? what tools do they have to own... I have no problems them using mine...but it might be helpful for some information how this works Thank you!
As far as I know from what I have read is that the employee doesn't need to have any tools for them to use the employers tools, but the employers tools must be in their storage for the employee to use. The fuel is required to come from the employee. When the person is hired they should go into the extended toolbox and just click on what ever tool is required to see if the employer owns that tool, later it stated that they will come out with it somehow telling the employee which tools can be used.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Jan 09 2014, 09:59 PM
Account Not Linked

OK, but the employee must have at least a seeder or harvester already, in order to even have access to fuel. It won't let you fuel up unless you have one or the other.
Old Jan 09 2014, 10:16 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocker grrrrrl View Post
OK, but the employee must have at least a seeder or harvester already, in order to even have access to fuel. It won't let you fuel up unless you have one or the other.
I didn't know that til now, but they can always purchase a cheap coin tool to be able to use it.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Jan 09 2014, 10:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
I didn't know that til now, but they can always purchase a cheap coin tool to be able to use it.
And they have access to buy one at level 10, so not much of a problem.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 10 2014, 07:11 AM
Account Not Linked

Can the employee also used the employer's tools for flowers, trees, fishing?
Old Jan 10 2014, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by clogger View Post
Can the employee also used the employer's tools for flowers, trees, fishing?

Hi! according to the New Release, they will be able to use any of the tools owned by their employer.
Old Jan 10 2014, 10:02 AM

How do they get access to the current farms tool shed that they are working on?
Old Jan 10 2014, 10:27 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gj's farm View Post
How do they get access to the current farms tool shed that they are working on?
By going to the extended toolbox if they are hired for multiple jobs or the best tool the emploer has will be down in place of the gift box if it is for a single job hire.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 11 2014, 09:26 PM

I used someones flower harvester and I had no problems using it. My problem was having to hunt for flowers to harvest. I had to hunt for them and water them before I could harvest them and claim the bonus. I took 20 minutes finding 3 flowers that had to be watered before I could harvest them.
Please make sure your flowers are watered and ready to be harvested before you hire someone to harvest them.
Old Jan 17 2014, 11:19 PM

I have a mountain of fuel available and offer my tools to all who are hired. Just asking but couldn't I sell or give some to those on low levels like under level 150 if I was willing to?