Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 23 2021, 03:18 AM

I realize they are working through all the game features and glitches, but Any Idea when Animals will be brought back? I am in bad need of Ostrich feathers.
Old Apr 23 2021, 04:00 AM

ID 1785901348...I can not boost my trains and I can not get past the first lot of gifts. Hopefully someone can help
Old Apr 23 2021, 04:30 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irene Jater View Post
ID 1785901348...I can not boost my trains and I can not get past the first lot of gifts. Hopefully someone can help
Hi Irene Jater,

Both your previous posts about this we answered. Here are the link to those:

For your issue with trains: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...30#post6442330

For your gifts: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...46#post6441946

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 23 2021, 04:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRB View Post
I realize they are working through all the game features and glitches, but Any Idea when Animals will be brought back? I am in bad need of Ostrich feathers.
Hi GRB,

I m sorry but we do not have specific dates when anything will be released. Any new updates will be listed in the first post on page one and the Quick List in that posted updated when we get them back.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Apr 23 2021, 05:35 AM

Default unable to boost trains

not sure where to post this-
I am unable to boost trains - drop down does not list any names - cursor just spins
Old Apr 23 2021, 05:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally1007 View Post
not sure where to post this-
I am unable to boost trains - drop down does not list any names - cursor just spins
Hi Sally1007,

If you have already checked that your browser is up to date and that cookies and pop ups are still allowed in your browser and this also happens in other browsers you use then it sounds like you have the same problem others are having. Facebook have been making changes recently which has been causing problems for some users not everyone. The developers are aware of this and are researching what the problem is.

Could you please confirm that you have done the browser checks and let us know roughly how many friends you have and if you also get the same problem with sending gifts from the send gifts page as well.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Apr 23 2021, 07:41 AM

Morning.. I was checking what I need to harvest this morning and found my Blackberries are missing.. on my Farm3 where I have all my 2 day crops planted.
My user number 1303461736. I am on HPEnvy with Edge browser. So far seems to be the only thing MISSING.
Though I was also wondering why I cannot harvest with just Scythe my trees that need to be chopped. The only to harvest them is to use the chainsaw. Didn't they used to be able to be harvested with the scythe? Not a biggie, just wondering.
Thanks for all you do!
Old Apr 23 2021, 08:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundos View Post
Morning.. I was checking what I need to harvest this morning and found my Blackberries are missing.. on my Farm3 where I have all my 2 day crops planted.
My user number 1303461736. I am on HPEnvy with Edge browser. So far seems to be the only thing MISSING.
Though I was also wondering why I cannot harvest with just Scythe my trees that need to be chopped. The only to harvest them is to use the chainsaw. Didn't they used to be able to be harvested with the scythe? Not a biggie, just wondering.
Thanks for all you do!
Hi Sundos

I visited your farm 3 and there is an empty square but I cant say for sure there were blackberries there. I also noticed you have rice planted twice.

You dont have superneighbors who could have harvested them, and if a friend needed blackberries for a quest, you should have hired them to harvest them.

I cant tell you what happened there, but maybe that crop didnt save after planting. Please, next time you plant them, refresh the farm to be sure all was planted and stayed.

Just in case you can run memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm if it was open in another tab. Then reopen your farms.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

About chopping trees, you need to do them using the axe or a chainsaw.

Last edited by marymarcel; Apr 23 2021 at 09:37 AM.
Old Apr 23 2021, 08:25 AM

( 1319873391 ) farm 11 during harvest something happened making a portion of the field unusable cannot plow cannot plant it
Old Apr 23 2021, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ropulse View Post
( 1319873391 ) farm 11 during harvest something happened making a portion of the field unusable cannot plow cannot plant it
Hi ropulse

Please run memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and the farm if it was open in another tab. Then reopen your farm
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Check if you are able to plow and then plant.

If you are not able, then delete the plots which can not be plowed and refresh the farm. You have to see the green field. If you see another thing, then delete and refresh the farm again till you only get green field.
Then you should be able to plow again.
Closed Thread