Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 07 2016, 07:44 PM

ty for the update. i did not get a pop up for catnip for dans
Old Jul 07 2016, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deballen View Post
I bought the turbo fishing boats 4x4 and 8x8 and they are missing. Also, all my crops are missing when I use the farm stats to see what crops are ready. This all happened since the update. Please advise!
Hi deballen

I had a look at your data and your boats 4x4 and 8x8 are in your storage.

Please open your storage and click in Items. Then set it to Tools and check for Turbo boats 4x4 and 8x8

About your farm stats not showing crops ready, please check the different options you have in the stats. Make sure you have them set to All or Crops, Ready, Now
Old Jul 07 2016, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
ty for the update. i did not get a pop up for catnip for dans

Hi max_river

Please open your tool box and then click in the clock icon.

Click in Gamewide button and make sure you have the check mark for Post Belt bonuses option.
Old Jul 07 2016, 08:55 PM

Something funky is up with the Facility Manager. When I open it, it shows I have product that can be stored. I click on "Store All" and "Cash Out All" but still have unstored items (done) showing. The amount stored or cashed out doesn't reflect the amount done. I can close and reopen and things look ok. I just want to make sure that I'm getting credit for all my products. Thanks.
Old Jul 07 2016, 09:45 PM

Exclamation Help on Cash All Out feature since new release

Since this new release, the "Cash All Out" button isn't collecting all the stock items to my storage. I have to click each "Cash Out" button on each stock item. The reason I bought the FC item to allow me to Cash All Out was so I didn't have to click each item individually. I don't know if anyone else is having this problem or if this is the right place to bring it to your attention.

Thanks.
Old Jul 07 2016, 10:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
Something funky is up with the Facility Manager. When I open it, it shows I have product that can be stored. I click on "Store All" and "Cash Out All" but still have unstored items (done) showing. The amount stored or cashed out doesn't reflect the amount done. I can close and reopen and things look ok. I just want to make sure that I'm getting credit for all my products. Thanks.
Hi NJones,
Your facilities continue producing even as you store and collect, so that may be some that just were finished.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 07 2016, 10:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehufarm View Post
Since this new release, the "Cash All Out" button isn't collecting all the stock items to my storage. I have to click each "Cash Out" button on each stock item. The reason I bought the FC item to allow me to Cash All Out was so I didn't have to click each item individually. I don't know if anyone else is having this problem or if this is the right place to bring it to your attention.

Thanks.
Hi thehufarm,
Please try taking your Armored truck out of storage and place it on a farm. Click the Save button, then close and reopen your farms. Place the Armored truck back in your storage and try cashing out again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 07 2016, 11:32 PM

Thanks to dev. for the good update. One thing I am wondering I still have problem using the wheel on my mouse. Any clue about when that should be solved.
Thanks for the excellent work all moderators are doing.
Old Jul 08 2016, 12:13 AM

Hi, I noticed that, with this new release, the Cash Out All button in the facility manager does not work. When I click on it there is a message saying that there are no products to store and my service facilities are not cashed out.
Maybe someone should have a look at it?
Thanks in advance!
Old Jul 08 2016, 12:32 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmarina View Post
Hi, I noticed that, with this new release, the Cash Out All button in the facility manager does not work. When I click on it there is a message saying that there are no products to store and my service facilities are not cashed out.
Maybe someone should have a look at it?
Thanks in advance!
Hi Palmarina,
Please try taking your Armored truck out of storage and place it on a farm. Click the Save button, then close and reopen your farms. Place the Armored truck back in your storage and try cashing out again.
Closed Thread