Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 05 2021, 06:51 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sesselwill View Post
The post at the top of my farm said this was the place to report my issue. I was trying to start one of my coop quests in the proper facility, but even though I had collected all of the ingredients, it told me I couldn't start it until I had enough almonds. I can't collect any more almonds and I can't start the final product. So, I'm reporting it as a possible glitch. This is the number at the top of my farm, 519589563. Thanks.
Hi Sesselwill,

Thank you for you user ID.

Could you have produced anything in your facilities that uses almonds or helped anyone elses' co-op that needed almonds? If you did then that's why you are out of them.

What you can do to get more almonds is request a gift of ingredients that will give you almonds as an ingredient, when you get one, store it then start that last step or you can work for someone that has almond trees ready to harvest to get some, but remember you only get a portion of what is harvested when working for others so you will need to make sure you harvest enough almond trees to get 1 box for your quest step.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old May 05 2021, 11:41 AM

602895328. The Exchange All button in the My Requests tab is not working 100% correctly. I have 12 animals in my gift box which I have NOT accepted. I had 3 each of goats, cows, and hens for several days after exchanging all for non-animal gifts. Some were exchanged all for freshwater bait, saltwater bait, or eggs and ended up as these 3 animals that were never accepted. And I just now exchanged all my gifts for more chicken eggs and suddenly there are 3 horses in the gift box that joined the other animals there even though I know the animals are still being worked on and not able to be sent to storage. I did not accept them in the My Requests tab either. I even scrolled down the chart and saw them all exchanged for eggs but now some of the eggs are asking for hay....

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old May 05 2021, 12:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
602895328. The Exchange All button in the My Requests tab is not working 100% correctly. I have 12 animals in my gift box which I have NOT accepted. I had 3 each of goats, cows, and hens for several days after exchanging all for non-animal gifts. Some were exchanged all for freshwater bait, saltwater bait, or eggs and ended up as these 3 animals that were never accepted. And I just now exchanged all my gifts for more chicken eggs and suddenly there are 3 horses in the gift box that joined the other animals there even though I know the animals are still being worked on and not able to be sent to storage. I did not accept them in the My Requests tab either. I even scrolled down the chart and saw them all exchanged for eggs but now some of the eggs are asking for hay....
Hi Qivis,
I tried this just as you have done and can't duplicate it. All I got was eggs and no animals. Animals will be the next thing released, so you have a choice. Either sell off the animals you have in your gift box or wait until the animals are added and use them. Or if you have room in the animal sheds you can store them directly into those.
After you have all the animals out of the gift box then try the eggs again and see if you get any animals again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 05 2021, 02:36 PM

Default Cannot send gifts or boost trains

My ID#1849438602

I am unable to send gifts or boost trains. I use the Chrome Service although I have tried on Microsoft Edge with no luck. One member suggested my Facebook Profile was not linking up with my Farmtown ID. Please help or advise me what to do. Thank you Jeanne Ragsdale Huskey
Old May 05 2021, 02:38 PM

so I hate to be a pain in the butt, but I saw the message that some of the problems were facebook related, but why is it that other people can send me gifts and send me boosts of their trains, but I can't do either. first you said I had too many farmers, so i deleted almost 100 from my list, and then I find out that o ther people have way more than I had in the first place, and they can do both send gifts and sent boost requests. Also not being able to set a fac on a farm while offline and move it to the edge of a plowed farm will not work. What is the point of the hands that we paid good money for if your farm has to be cleared to use them. Plz address my problems, I am getting discouraged with the way the game is working. tysm farm grandma

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHuskey View Post
My ID#1849438602

I am unable to send gifts or boost trains. I use the Chrome Service although I have tried on Microsoft Edge with no luck. One member suggested my Facebook Profile was not linking up with my Farmtown ID. Please help or advise me what to do. Thank you Jeanne Ragsdale Huskey

I have the same problem. Will be looking for an answer. Plz let me know if you get the answer to this problem.

Last edited by Taz D; May 05 2021 at 03:05 PM.
Old May 05 2021, 03:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHuskey View Post
My ID#1849438602

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmas farm View Post
so I hate to be a pain in the butt, but I saw the message that some of the problems were facebook related, but why is it that other people can send me gifts and send me boosts of their trains, but I can't do either. first you said I had too many farmers, so i deleted almost 100 from my list, and then I find out that o ther people have way more than I had in the first place, and they can do both send gifts and sent boost requests. Also not being able to set a fac on a farm while offline and move it to the edge of a plowed farm will not work. What is the point of the hands that we paid good money for if your farm has to be cleared to use them. Plz address my problems, I am getting discouraged with the way the game is working. tysm farm grandma

I have the same problem. Will be looking for an answer. Plz let me know if you get the answer to this problem.
Hi JHuskey and Grandma,
First JHuskey it doesn't have anything to do with linking your Facebook profile to Farm Town as it already is linked because yiou have to play through Facebook.
The problem is a Facebook problem in that they made a change somewhere that is causing the lists to not transfer for some. It is not effecting everyone. We do not know what they changed. The developerscan't do anything within the game to fix this as those lists only come from Facebook. I am sorry, but unless Facebook fixes this we can't do anything to help.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 05 2021, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Qivis,
I tried this just as you have done and can't duplicate it. All I got was eggs and no animals. Animals will be the next thing released, so you have a choice. Either sell off the animals you have in your gift box or wait until the animals are added and use them. Or if you have room in the animal sheds you can store them directly into those.
After you have all the animals out of the gift box then try the eggs again and see if you get any animals again.
It has only happened about once a week and I have been unable to sell the ones in the gift box. When I try all I get is the barns full or not present message since the only options are store or more!

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old May 05 2021, 04:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
It has only happened about once a week and I have been unable to sell the ones in the gift box. When I try all I get is the barns full or not present message since the only options are store or more!
Hi Qivis,
To sell the animals in your gift box, go to the trading market and open storage to sell as you would normally. Then select the "Gifts" tab. Then you can sell the animals that are in your gift box.
Old May 06 2021, 03:41 AM

Default trouble fishing

Seems I'm having trouble fishing on some farms.
Old May 06 2021, 04:59 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by donrirvi View Post
Seems I'm having trouble fishing on some farms.
HI donrirvi,

Please provide more details on your issue.
  • Are you fishing your own farms or for someone else? If it's your own farms, which farms are you having problems with?
  • What size is the farm or does the same thing happen on any size farm?
  • Does the farm have a lot of items on it, for example overlapped crops, overlapped waters and if those waters are over the entire farm or just off the edges of the farm.
  • Describe what you are seeing when you try to fish that's causing a problem.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Closed Thread