Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old May 07 2023, 11:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
I did hit the send before switch to the next list .... maybe we have to wait a few seconds for server to catch up.... i play with it a bit and let you know if still happening .... not that big of an issue considering everything
Hi JNelson,
I tested this by sending a boost to one neighbor from the Recently sent to list. The name was removed from e there, the Farmers Helping me list and the All Farmers list. The only list it did not remve them from was the My neighbors list. It may be that list may only change if you use it for sending the boosts from.
It is best to choose one list that has all of the players you want to send the boost request rather than trying to change between lists. As those lists are still updated from Facebook I don't think the data is being updated correctly from there and only updates locally at the time you are using them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 08 2023, 06:21 PM

Question Trains vs Working the Wall

I was wondering, I utilize using Trains, work the wall to help nbrs, Use my ships, and do all 3 Quest cubes. But, my primary question is, using trains and working the wall for other facilities and Client referrals, is there a conflict between those two or are they considered separate?
Old May 08 2023, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike4u View Post
I was wondering, I utilize using Trains, work the wall to help nbrs, Use my ships, and do all 3 Quest cubes. But, my primary question is, using trains and working the wall for other facilities and Client referrals, is there a conflict between those two or are they considered separate?
Hi Spike4u

I moved your post to the thread about Trains.

Im not sure to understand your question but here we go.

Trains and working facilities/services are different features in the game.

BUT, if you have 2 trains with at least 10 long cars attached to each one, then the Mayor will work all facilities in all farms without you needing to go from farm to farm.

So no matter they are different features, one is helping the other.

If you want to know more about Trains, please visit the following link from our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=492298
Old May 10 2023, 05:47 PM

Default Boost trains

I have a neighbor who requested me to boost her train. I attempted to boost it and it said we had to be friends. Friends where? On Facebook. you would think if they are my neighbor I would be able to boost their train.
Old May 10 2023, 05:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike4u View Post
I have a neighbor who requested me to boost her train. I attempted to boost it and it said we had to be friends. Friends where? On Facebook. you would think if they are my neighbor I would be able to boost their train.
Hi Spike4u,
I moved your post to the thread about trains.
Facebook is the only place you would be friends.

Where did you add this neighbor? Facebook or on the website?
Are you friends on Facebook?

Which version were you using when you tried to boost the train?

Is this a one way neighbor for you, as in they are your neighbor but you are not theirs?

It could just be a data transfer problem from Facebook to Farm Town.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 17 2023, 07:23 PM

Default is it possible to stop a train once dispatched?

I was trying to condense train cars and accidentally dispatched a train that I needed cars from how can I stop it so I can move the cars to where I needed?
Old May 17 2023, 07:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by betty457 View Post
I was trying to condense train cars and accidentally dispatched a train that I needed cars from how can I stop it so I can move the cars to where I needed?
Hi Betty,
I moved your post to the thread about the freight trains.
No there isn't any way to stop a train. You will have to wait until it returns and then unload it, before you can remove cars from it.
Old May 17 2023, 07:32 PM

dang, ok well is it possible to turn the train cars to face a different direction once It unloads?
Old May 17 2023, 07:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by betty457 View Post
dang, ok well is it possible to turn the train cars to face a different direction once It unloads?
Hi Betty,
Yes you can rotate them 2 ways. Click on the car with no tool in your hands and select rotate from the menu.
Old May 18 2023, 11:51 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

When doing trains this morning on FB site (boosting others), I got the same message as Spike$u (you have to be friends first). These were people that I friended on FB, but made buddies on Slashkey; and, it showed under their pictures that they are buddies. I was doing the trains on the FB site as I needed to send out another boost. I had one train from a neighbor which went through fine. I'm beginning to think FB is getting picky about wording: Friend vs Buddy.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Tags
train not dispatched, trains not working