Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 27 2012, 01:48 PM

[quote=msa651;5294466]Have 2 items to report on todays update
1. Standing Spray - can't find Glads anywere to create the Standing Spray, also not available as gift.

Glads are on the gift page.
Old Sep 27 2012, 01:48 PM

Some were but it also happened on ones that weren't.
Old Sep 27 2012, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by msa651 View Post
Have 2 items to report on todays update
1. Standing Spray - can't find Glads anywere to create the Standing Spray, also not available as gift.

2. Bought the Trubo fishing boat, now when hired to work fishing only on someones farm I don't have Turbo or 5x5 boat available.
I seem to be having the same trouble with the Turbo fishing boat as well.
Old Sep 27 2012, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perico429 View Post
I seem to be having the same trouble with the Turbo fishing boat as well.
Hi, The developers have been informed about the Turbo fishing boat

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Sep 27 2012, 02:54 PM

Thank you for the new update. Especially the turbo boat. :-) This is the only game I spend real money on. For the hours of entertainment I get, it's worth it. Kudos.
Old Sep 27 2012, 02:55 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SallyL View Post
Thank you for the new update. Especially the turbo boat. :-) I do have a question. It calls for glads in the funeral home and I can't find glads in the store. Thanks.
Glads are a gifted item on the gift page.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Sep 27 2012, 02:57 PM

A new wrinkle on working facs... this morning I was able to click on a few and then the Mayor stepped in to do his share, but when I clicked that, I got the message that I had already worked those facilities today... which was not true. I decided to manually work the client facs while I was there, and in the process, misclicked on a regular fac... which opened up and had not been worked before. I backtracked through all the facs on that farm and the others I had already completed, and the ones the Mayor failed to work WERE ready and available. What a major problem if we have to go back to working each fac individually. Can this be looked into please and fixed?
Old Sep 27 2012, 03:11 PM
Account Not Linked

Thanks for another fun release ... and farm 16! Most of my friends could only work once a day... except once in a while one could work a second time, but not usually ... I am lucky to have time to work all my friends' facilities once! LOL

I have been wondering where I could post a request to have a check box to eliminate the popups wanting me to water or rake leaves for neighbors.. I am at the top level and have no need to work these either for coins, xp, nor fuel. They are annoying when I am trying to look at a farm to decide how I want to arrange it or when I am being hired they will pop up under my cursor just as I am accepting and carry me away to the wrong place...
Old Sep 27 2012, 03:27 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandy mae View Post
thanks for the up grades i really am happy now!!! Thanks again!!!!
i had to return and say that i love my new boat!!! Very happy camper her. Happy dancing across the eath!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:d:d
Old Sep 27 2012, 03:52 PM

THANK YOU to the Devs for another update. Love Farm 16, Love the Turbo Boat, but just have to say, as this thread is for feedback on the new release, I do not think that FT is the place for Funeral Supplies and Funeral Homes, I know it is a fact of life that we will all need them one day, but this is a game and people use it to get away from 'real life' a lot of the time. I will not be buying either of them - the only facilities that I will not have. Maybe the Devs did forsee this happening and that is why they are not FC!! Perhaps a couple more facilities in place of these would have been nice. Apart from that little moan, I love FT and appreciate all the hard work that the Devs put in to keep releasing all the new things. I am one that does not mind spending real money on the game as it is a small price to pay for the hours of pleasure I get. Thanks again Devs :-)
Closed Thread