Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 19 2023, 12:04 PM

i like the select ## for train boost. please bring it back
Old Jul 19 2023, 05:05 PM

Hi farmers

Raul has just posted the following:

Post Release Updates - July 19th, 5:40PM

- Enabled the capability to buy Farm Cash in the farmtown.com website for all players. We currently accept payments via Paypal or Stripe, the 2 leading payment processors globally. Notice that both services allow you to use your credit card to pay.

Last edited by marymarcel; Jul 19 2023 at 05:32 PM.
Old Jul 19 2023, 05:27 PM

Smile So Excited

The new game site is so much better than what was on Facebook. You developers have done an awesome job. Everything is faster! Love the overall size, easier to work with. The ease of sending gifts is great! Buying farm cash is even easier and faster. I have been playing since 2009 and am glad to be free of facebook.

Thanks
Old Jul 19 2023, 05:46 PM

I see the bank is now working in the new site, but why does it say 25% bonus, looks like he same price to me for the same amount of farm cash.

Farming since April 26 2009
Old Jul 19 2023, 05:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
I see the bank is now working in the new site, but why does it say 25% bonus, looks like he same price to me for the same amount of farm cash.
Hi Tom C,
When you buy the larger amounts you have always gotten the bonus amount above the lower buying amounts. That is what it is referring to.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 19 2023, 06:13 PM

Thank you Devs for all your hard work to make this all happen. Payments work great - and easy. Bye Bye FaceBook :-)
Old Jul 19 2023, 06:21 PM

Default New Buy Farm Cash

Why does it say 10% bonus and I bought 55 fc and didn't get 10% more?
Please what then does 10% mean. Thanks.

Last edited by DitzyLuvBug; Jul 19 2023 at 07:26 PM. Reason: error in percentage
Old Jul 19 2023, 07:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DitzyLuvBug View Post
Why does it say 10% bonus and I bought 55 fc and didn't get 10% more?
Please what then does 10% mean. Thanks.
Hi DitzyLuvBug,
When bought the 55 FC, then you got 10% more than you would have gotten if you had bought the 25 FC twice for the same price. Spo if you bought twice the 25 FC you would pay $10 and gotten only 50 FC. But if you bought the 55 FC for $10 then you got an extra 5 FC (10%) over the 50 you would have gotten for the twice 25.
When you buy the larger amounts you have always gotten the bonus percentage amount above the lower buying amounts. That is what it is referring to.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 19 2023, 08:19 PM

Default Buy Cash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi DitzyLuvBug,
When bought the 55 FC, then you got 10% more than you would have gotten if you had bought the 25 FC twice for the same price. Spo if you bought twice the 25 FC you would pay $10 and gotten only 50 FC. But if you bought the 55 FC for $10 then you got an extra 5 FC (10%) over the 50 you would have gotten for the twice 25.
When you buy the larger amounts you have always gotten the bonus percentage amount above the lower buying amounts. That is what it is referring to.
Did this send to you again when I corrected the percentage? If so, didn't mean for it to do that as I understood answer.

Anyway, I just tried to use Stripe and it isn't coming up at all. PayPal worked fine but when I tried Stripe it didn't do anything and didn't take me to enter credit card info?
Old Jul 19 2023, 08:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DitzyLuvBug View Post
Did this send to you again when I corrected the percentage? If so, didn't mean for it to do that as I understood answer.

Anyway, I just tried to use Stripe and it isn't coming up at all. PayPal worked fine but when I tried Stripe it didn't do anything and didn't take me to enter credit card info?
Hi DitzyLuvBug,
Mine is set up with Paypal so it automatically takes me there. I don't have the Strip option, so it may be that since you have used PayPal you may not be able to change. We will look into this.

EDIT: You have to click which payment method you want to turn it green, before you click on the amount. I was able to purchase with my mastercard with no problem.

Last edited by Taz D; Jul 19 2023 at 08:42 PM.
Closed Thread