Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 30 2015, 08:49 AM

there seems to be a problem with both the co-op and the my quest.. i cant collect my farm cash on the co-op quest when i click on the claim farm cash it wont do anything and the same with the go stright to the facility it just sits there.. ive rebooted and its the same thing i hope you can help before i lose my farm cash.. thanks
Old Mar 30 2015, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rover5162 View Post
there seems to be a problem with both the co-op and the my quest.. i cant collect my farm cash on the co-op quest when i click on the claim farm cash it wont do anything and the same with the go stright to the facility it just sits there.. ive rebooted and its the same thing i hope you can help before i lose my farm cash.. thanks

Hi rover5162

Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Mar 30 2015, 03:46 PM

Default co quest not showing collect cash amounts

Today is the day my 7th to collect my Cash from co op quest. this happened last week also and now I can not collect any coins.
8 have 8 quest done in 7 days. this am it showed me that I can collect in 2 hrs so when I came back to collect, the 8 quest are showing but it wont let me collect any cash.. this is the second time in 2 weeks this has happened to me. last week I lost 2 coins as I had 13 completed and it showed all the ones completed but when I went to collect cash.. nothing happened and the 13 went away .. and now its doing it again.
so you owe me 2 from last week and 1 from today. Please FIX this as ap.
thank you.
Jan Smith
Old Mar 30 2015, 04:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by janjim View Post
Today is the day my 7th to collect my Cash from co op quest. this happened last week also and now I can not collect any coins.
8 have 8 quest done in 7 days. this am it showed me that I can collect in 2 hrs so when I came back to collect, the 8 quest are showing but it wont let me collect any cash.. this is the second time in 2 weeks this has happened to me. last week I lost 2 coins as I had 13 completed and it showed all the ones completed but when I went to collect cash.. nothing happened and the 13 went away .. and now its doing it again.
so you owe me 2 from last week and 1 from today. Please FIX this as ap.
thank you.
Jan Smith
Hi Jan,
You got 1 farmcash last week on Mar 23rd at 17:21 (5:21) eastern time for 12 quests. You only got 1 because you waited and extra 3 hours from the previous week and 1 quest dropped off being over 7 days old.
So your collection time this week will be at 17:21 eastern time today. That is in about 1 hour from now. At this point I see you have 10 quests completed for that.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 01 2015, 05:14 AM

Once again, I reach 13 quests only to have the game drop one! It's not like the game dropped the day - I had 4 quests on wed , now I have 3 - and my total is back to 12!

This is about the 4th or 5th time this has happened. I posted this problem earlier, but I have no idea where it has been moved to, so if there was a reply I cannot find it.
Old Apr 01 2015, 05:31 AM

I am well beyond 7 days since I last collected on the coop quests. This wed just started and I have only 3 of my 4 quests that were completed last wed. The game didn't drop the whole day, just lost one of my quests - AGAIN! Getting frustrated enough to drop the game. I should now have 13 quests complete and I only have 12 because of this. The drop point is random and there is no way to win.
Old Apr 01 2015, 07:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheaBard View Post
Once again, I reach 13 quests only to have the game drop one! It's not like the game dropped the day - I had 4 quests on wed , now I have 3 - and my total is back to 12!

This is about the 4th or 5th time this has happened. I posted this problem earlier, but I have no idea where it has been moved to, so if there was a reply I cannot find it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheaBard View Post
I am well beyond 7 days since I last collected on the coop quests. This wed just started and I have only 3 of my 4 quests that were completed last wed. The game didn't drop the whole day, just lost one of my quests - AGAIN! Getting frustrated enough to drop the game. I should now have 13 quests complete and I only have 12 because of this. The drop point is random and there is no way to win.
Hi TheaBard

I'm sorry about your problems with the cooperative quests, the fact is that quests only stay on the chart for exactly 7 days to the second. That means if you try to collect farmcash one second later your first quest was completed, then it will drop off the chart because for it the seven days have past.

You have a new button on both regular and cooperative quests, Show quests, that allows you to check how many quests you have completed for the week and how many days, hours and minutes have past since they were completed. The last quest in the list is the first one you completed for the week.

If you completed 2 quests let say last Wednesday at 01:12 and another at 08:22 and you try to collect your farmcash at 01:15, then the quest completed at 0:12 will drop off the chart. That is why not all the quests completed on that day drop off the chart at the same time.

On another note, if you want to find your previous posts please read the following thread.

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594766

SUPPORT TEAM

Old Apr 03 2015, 03:28 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I have a question about ingredients in the quest. My neighbours have bought/sold all the items that I need but when I go to the last factory it says I need x-ingredient. It is still ticked on the quest. Is there a way around this?
I know that if it is an ingredient that I can harvest and store I can do that and then it works but if it is an item that I need the factory to make it, I am stuck
Old Apr 03 2015, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slartismum View Post
I have a question about ingredients in the quest. My neighbours have bought/sold all the items that I need but when I go to the last factory it says I need x-ingredient. It is still ticked on the quest. Is there a way around this?
I know that if it is an ingredient that I can harvest and store I can do that and then it works but if it is an item that I need the factory to make it, I am stuck
Hi slartismum

You can work your neighbors factories to get the product

SUPPORT TEAM

Old Apr 03 2015, 03:55 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thanks once again, Marymarcel.