Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 08 2023, 04:09 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldm0m View Post
The WARNING page states to supply our email and password..Is this our regular email and password we use for email? I dont like to give out my password. Am I not understanding correctly? Thanks in Advance!
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldm0m View Post
Hello BlueHair.. Thanks for the quick response,, But my question is Do I have to give you my password to my personal email. If I change my password, all my personal business, will have to be changed as well as on my cell and everything. Plus my work..Should I just create another email only for FarmTown??
Thanks for everything!

Hi oldm0m,

Just in case there is any doubt in the replies you've received.

Just like any website you use, that requires you to log in to be able to use it fully, the Farm Town website also needs you to provide registration details so that you can use them to log in.

Most websites require an email address that you use and ask you to chose a password to use. That is exactly what you are doing when registering on Farm Town. You are providing an email address and then a password that you want to use for Farm Town. When the website is ready, you will then use those 2 details to be able to log in and access your farms there.

When you enter your email address and then choose a password, it does NOT change your password for your email or for anything else that you need a password for. It can NOT do that. You do not need another email address for Farm Town, you can use the one you have, and the password does not need to be the same one you use for your email address.

Just remember to make a note of both of them and keep them somewhere you will remember where to find them in case you forget them.

When you have completed the registration, you will be asked to enter those details again to verify those as your log in details for Farm Town. You will be asked to do this up to 5 times, roughly once a day.

Should you need to see details on how to register please click on this link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...50#post6531050

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Mar 08 2023, 06:30 AM

Default Billing

I hope while you are making the new website that you will enter also a possibility to buy Farmcash. So far this was bought via Facebook. Will the Farmcash then be a little cheaper as you won`t have to give these high fees to Facebook? thx
Old Mar 08 2023, 06:41 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rposer@googlemail.com View Post
I hope while you are making the new website that you will enter also a possibility to buy Farmcash. So far this was bought via Facebook. Will the Farmcash then be a little cheaper as you won`t have to give these high fees to Facebook? thx
Hi rposer,

Keep an eye on the new releases. Those will be updated with progress on the new website and what will be able to be done, when the time comes.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Mar 08 2023, 07:19 AM

I would like to know what the latest Facebook requirements are?
Old Mar 08 2023, 09:33 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by boskherder View Post
I would like to know what the latest Facebook requirements are?
Hi boskherder,
The developers are not going to go into details here on what new reuirements Facebook is asking of them here. Since most of us are not programers we wouldn't understand them and it would just confuse everyone.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 08 2023, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi Alexandra_J,

Did she register at all before she left, if not she will have to wait until she can get on a computer to be able to do it.
no she hasn't registered with the new farmtown account yet at all. She left for holiday before that came up. Will it still be ok for her to register when she comes back home.
Laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ITL05, 11th Gen, i7

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1959&farm_ix=0

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...c_location=ufi

FB profile (accepting no FR for the time being) - https://www.facebook.com/alexandrajeffery88
Old Mar 08 2023, 03:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra_J View Post
no she hasn't registered with the new farmtown account yet at all. She left for holiday before that came up. Will it still be ok for her to register when she comes back home.
Hi Alexandra J,
It will depend on when/if Facebook disables the game. If it is disabled before she returns then we don't know if it will be possible after that happens. We will have to wait and see what else the developers come up with.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 08 2023, 06:13 PM

Thank you for the update & so sorry y'all are being put through so much.

The new stuff isn't showing up for me in my store.

Please hang in there, it's going to be fine.
Old Mar 08 2023, 06:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by debhurst51 View Post
Thank you for the update & so sorry y'all are being put through so much.

The new stuff isn't showing up for me in my store.

Please hang in there, it's going to be fine.
Hi Debhurst,
The only thing that has been released as of yet is the tree shaker 44x44. The facilities have not been released yet.
Old Mar 09 2023, 12:05 AM
Senior Moderator

Raul has updated the release information:

Post Release Updates - March 9th, 12:50AM

- if you want an extra piece of mind in case you forget the credentials required to access your farms from the farmtown.com website, then after you verify those credentials in the game, we will offer you the option to share your Facebook Email Address with us. This may serve as an alternative method to regain access to your farms in farmtown.com.

Please treat this only as a back up method, the principal way to gain access to your farm from the farmtown.com website will be by registering with an Email and Password.
Closed Thread