Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 06 2013, 01:12 AM

I opened a new farm and am working my butt off to make farm cash now i canr use it!!!! Come on,Farm Town,Its just impossible to buy with our exchange rate of R10 to the dollar,and How can you penalize us for doing a honest day's work ?????

Last edited by Tony D; Nov 06 2013 at 06:47 AM.
Old Nov 06 2013, 01:27 AM

Whilst I love the updates I just cant understand why they dont increase production of the Crude oil, petrochemical barrels, silk, and the other things that we are constantly scrabbling around for, just wish someone would explain it to me I go to the bonus sites daily collect as many as my allowance will allow and still cant keep up.

I have 20 oil rigs mines are 16 too and nope still not enough its stupidly wrong.

I totally agree we should be able to fill the facilities not have to cut back or whats the point in having them at all, at the moment I have had to cut back so many of mine it will hardly be worth posting for help with them soon.

Visit My Farm
Old Nov 06 2013, 01:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kataltay View Post
No longer able to gift friends FC items or Farm Cash gift cards, unless we BUY 50 FC at least, or complete an offer to "earn" it. That's a nail in the game's coffin.
I agree with you there.
Old Nov 06 2013, 01:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kataltay View Post
Hmmm, other than the facilities and services, and the Thanksgiving items (same as last year's), I don't see anything else. I hope more shows up lol
I see some new Thanksgiving items. A real big change ~ we are now on our own neighbor bars!
Old Nov 06 2013, 01:38 AM

hopefully the new tools wont be on coming soon for too long

Visit My Farm
Old Nov 06 2013, 01:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TartanLady View Post
Whilst I love the updates I just cant understand why they dont increase production of the Crude oil, petrochemical barrels, silk, and the other things that we are constantly scrabbling around for, just wish someone would explain it to me I go to the bonus sites daily collect as many as my allowance will allow and still cant keep up.

I have 20 oil rigs mines are 16 too and nope still not enough its stupidly wrong.

I totally agree we should be able to fill the facilities not have to cut back or whats the point in having them at all, at the moment I have had to cut back so many of mine it will hardly be worth posting for help with them soon.
I was thrilled to see another item (petroleum jelly) that I can produce to try to use up all my excess crude oil. I stopped producing Fuel tanks and petrochemical a while ago. I also have excess silk rolls.

However buying a train to try to get enough llama rolls did not help at all and since my neighbors seldom if ever give help for help giving, decided to put Paper Mills on all 20 farms in an attempt to produce enough paper rolls!

It is different for everyone depending upon what facilities they have and if they stack fields (which requires more fuel when using Tools.)
Old Nov 06 2013, 01:48 AM

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
7th Dan Degree for crops (yay!), but not for trees - I suppose those will come in a future update.
Bah! I am still working on finishing up the rest of my 6th degrees; oh well, another challenge for me.
Old Nov 06 2013, 01:55 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertrucker View Post
i haven't looked at all the added goodies, but i have one 'nit' to pick at so far... knowing how many of my neighbors have more XP than i do isn't that important to me, so why put my information in the row of neighbors across the bottom of my screen? the neighbors are so jammed together anyway, it's hard to tell where one figure ends and the one beside it begins... on the 'awesome' side, planting my farms (even with a 3x3 seeder) is now faster than it ever has been, so i have to give you kudos for that...
I like to challenge myself to catch up to the neighbor who is one above me; thus like that we are now on our neighbor bar. As mentioned, those exp #s are hard to read and now I do not need them to determine who I am trying to catch up to.
Old Nov 06 2013, 02:05 AM

awesome as always! thanks
Old Nov 06 2013, 02:30 AM

Thanks Raul Great as always

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Closed Thread