Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 23 2013, 02:22 PM

Default How to get Dairy Shed & Coop out of storage??

My Dairy Shed and Chicken Coop is in storage in non-ingredients. Facility Manager shows the Dairy Shed is missing from Farm 1 and the Coop is missing on another farm. How do I get them back onto my farm?

Thanks!

Donna Summers aka DitzyLuvBug
Old Jan 23 2013, 02:47 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DitzyLuvBug View Post
My Dairy Shed and Chicken Coop is in storage in non-ingredients. Facility Manager shows the Dairy Shed is missing from Farm 1 and the Coop is missing on another farm. How do I get them back onto my farm?

Thanks!

Donna Summers aka DitzyLuvBug
Hi,

You have two issues and although they both involve animal sheds they aren't interlinked.

The animal sheds showing in your storage can be sold, they appeared there after a gaming glitch which was fixed, they are not the animal sheds you see on your farms. I have just sold the ones showing in Harvest storage under "non ingredients" and no animal buildings were removed from my farms.

For the missing animal buildings click on the following link and try the suggestions listed in the 1st post........
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=414242

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 23 2013, 02:53 PM

Same problem here only some of animal buildings are showing time left to harvest wool shed , rabbits and Stables show done (no time shown) but they are not ready.
Old Jan 23 2013, 02:57 PM

Love the new all farm fertilizer!!! . Now get a sprinkler that does the same and I will be in heaven.
Old Jan 23 2013, 03:04 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Also I can never get the facility manager to load.. I can click it a 100 times and I get it cannot be loaded.. All I keep getting on the game when it loads is wait i am busy the it says connect to server lost.. this has been happening for days and so far no word from the dev...

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 23 2013, 03:16 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrampley View Post
Also I can never get the facility manager to load.. I can click it a 100 times and I get it cannot be loaded.. All I keep getting on the game when it loads is wait i am busy the it says connect to server lost.. this has been happening for days and so far no word from the dev...
Hi,

When you're having issues like that the first thing we would recommend is that you try the suggestions in the 1st post of the following thread "Cannot Load Game or Cannot Access Game". Click on the following link and it will take you there http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352666.

If , after trying those, you still have problems, post a reply in that thread and supply a link to your farm showing in your post and we'll try loading your farm from here.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 23 2013, 04:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tractor Man View Post
Same problem here only some of animal buildings are showing time left to harvest wool shed , rabbits and Stables show done (no time shown) but they are not ready.
Next time they are actually ready and you harvest them then it show the corrected time.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 23 2013, 04:20 PM

"Post Release Updates - Jan 23rd, 1:00AM EST:

- After you sell all the Animal Buildins incorrectly shown in your harvest storage, there should be no more of them in the storage anymore in the future"

Does this mean we need to "sell" the animal buildings that show in our harvest storage?
Old Jan 23 2013, 04:41 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by sod farmer View Post
"Post Release Updates - Jan 23rd, 1:00AM EST:

- After you sell all the Animal Buildins incorrectly shown in your harvest storage, there should be no more of them in the storage anymore in the future"

Does this mean we need to "sell" the animal buildings that show in our harvest storage?
You don't need to sell them, but they can't be used for anything except for selling them at the market place, so when you sell your non-ingredients you might as well sell them.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Jan 23 2013, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
I just wanted to say I love the new dim out option.
thanks
yes, Me too. but does take a long time loading,

Still good, can always turn it on after getting on farm
Thanks
Closed Thread