Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 25 2011, 06:44 PM

Darn..Thought for sure new updates and farm 9 would come today....oh well
Old Mar 25 2011, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
The official number is 80 yes.... but some have managed about 110, i myself managed 97
thanks Rob for the quick reply really appreciate it. I am at 94 so I had better not get any more unless I deleat some of mine that do not play any more
Old Mar 25 2011, 09:27 PM

Default Feedback :D

Howdy, Mods & Devs, this is for you Thought I'd offer some feedback regarding this particular release. Thanks for all you do. Adding the animal shelters to the Facility Manager was brill. My feedback in that we need the percentage of readiness for each animal shelter listed in the Facility Manager. ty
Old Mar 26 2011, 12:00 AM

Arrow Start Date

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyndalu View Post
Raul, u r just somethin' else!! - many thanks for all the hard work you do to make FT fun for us . . . been farmin' for at least 2 years - wish i had thought to make a note of when i began - never thought it would last this long, but i do love it so much!! Thank you, Thank you!!!
There is a thread under Help & Support called "Start Date" If you ask nicely, the awesome Double T Dude Ranch can and will tell you your start date. You just have to remember to come back to the thread to get your answer. Double T is quick, but I gave him a day, just to be polite.

Farm? Not Here!!
~ Gateway to My Agricultural Empire ~

Farming Since 26 September 2009
Level 1175 & Rising

Am I addicted to Farm Town?
Old Mar 26 2011, 12:36 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deanna J. Lloyd View Post
There is a thread under Help & Support called "Start Date" If you ask nicely, the awesome Double T Dude Ranch can and will tell you your start date. You just have to remember to come back to the thread to get your answer. Double T is quick, but I gave him a day, just to be polite.

PST DT is a girl not a guy.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Mar 26 2011, 07:23 AM

Can you help me please. None of my farms are loading completely, parts are missing. I am using Google Chrome also Firefox but neither worked. Have followed all the advice on clearing cache etc. that doesn't make any difference either.
Old Mar 26 2011, 07:45 AM

I had a problem where my home page wouldn't load on my computer and I thought I had a virus or something. I had to uninstall it and reinstall it a couple of times and it works like a charm. I don't know about the farms not loading correctly. I would try uninstalling it and reinstalling and see if that helps.
Old Mar 26 2011, 10:06 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steffi View Post
Can you help me please. None of my farms are loading completely, parts are missing. I am using Google Chrome also Firefox but neither worked. Have followed all the advice on clearing cache etc. that doesn't make any difference either.

Hello,
Did also clear your macromedia files ? Chrome has it's own built in flash player. Firefox has it's own version. When you remove and update the one for fiirefox make sure that it is the only browser open and that all applications are closed before downloading a new one. Then close browser and restart your computer to get rid of any stray files. Instructions if you need them in the following link. Please post a reply in that thread if you need help with any of it...
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352666

Thank you

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Mar 26 2011, 10:26 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Never had a problem with oil - especially fuel. That was the problem that drove me away from 'ville - but here I put a pump on each of the first 5 farms, and now the refinery can't keep up with all the oil to refine, even with 1/2 going to petrochemicals.
Old Mar 26 2011, 02:09 PM

Just a very small but much appreciated thing, I noticed that when you go to Produce Faster to publish a message to your neighbors to help with your facilities you can now save who gets the message!!! Saves a bunch of mouse clicks

Thanks Devs
Closed Thread