Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 22 2017, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi TexasStar,

Double check your mom's manager and see if you are still showing up in there. It will likely say 0 can be exported to you if she has just done it. It does sound like she exported to someone else as you do not have the bridal chain.
The coins she earned did not come from you, that is her earnings for making export good and exporting them. You only get coins deducted when you import from someone, you earn coins when you export to someone.
If you can confirm that you are showing up in her manager with a bridal shop, please report this to support.
Hi Tiger... I was sitting beside her when she exported, so we both saw that it was exporting to me .. not another neighbor TY for confirming that coins are not deducted from my account until I import. She just checked and I am still appearing as having a Bridal Shop chain and it shows 0 both for her to export and 0 for me to import. I will report in Support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Yes the imported goods will go to normal storage for you to use the regular way. Remember you already earned the extra profit in the regular facs chains by making the facilites into a chain so they produced export goods, which you can then use to export to someone else for even more profit than their sale price.
TY, yes, I was thinking I need to concentrate on the Export Chains, because I have been able to produce enough goods to keep my service facilities full and I would be unable to make a profit on imported goods if I already had a surplus in my storage.