Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 06 2011, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
Yes the winter items dont seem to be included in the hide all under seasonal or any other category!
I don't think any of the items under the winter tab in the store hide.
Old Dec 06 2011, 12:04 PM
Account Not Linked

thanks for increasing the buying limit to 1,500 items. that's a big help.

now. if only i could buy meat from someone at the market. (no trailer and not enough gifts. )
Old Dec 06 2011, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jebbers View Post
thanks for increasing the buying limit to 1,500 items. that's a big help.

now. if only i could buy meat from someone at the market. (no trailer and not enough gifts. )
yeah, the new limit is a little (emphasis on little) help.

oh well.... when a farmer can net $1 billion coin or more in one week.... I guess that 1500 must seem really, really little to most.

Come on devs...... we upped our input in this game... now up yours.

Old Dec 06 2011, 04:34 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
When I can, I like to plant every farm available with something like Acorn Squash... fertilized... and let a newbie work it alone. Some realize all the points and ALL the coin that is available, and are not only willing to work a staggered farm..... but are really happy for the chance to move up.

I had one tell me it took him two hours to do it all (no tools), but it sure beat going back to the market time after time and "fighting" with other more-gready players or those with tools.

can you believe he was then looking forward to buying the Big Red Mansion.... hahahahah... those were the days.

Spot on StoneFace! That is the spirit of the game that makes a big difference to new players. I had help from some wonderful players that have become friends to me. I just cant get over the attitude of "go elsewhere" and the lack of care factor that presents.. why be here then? The so called "complaining" we do is what is making the game it is today.. that, and players like you! I really do hope Raul might see it as a viable option to let us sell the exact amount we want.. but if not.. so be it, we still do our best to help out others!
Old Dec 06 2011, 10:44 PM

when will there be new levels ive spent alot of money and time to be stuck where im at and also alot of the facilities will not supply my farm please take this into consideration. i would hate to give this game up and tell other people that there is now where else to go in this game. im very upset and would like to see a change thanks
Old Dec 06 2011, 10:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaminack View Post
when will there be new levels ive spent alot of money and time to be stuck where im at and also alot of the facilities will not supply my farm please take this into consideration. i would hate to give this game up and tell other people that there is now where else to go in this game. im very upset and would like to see a change thanks
hi we just got new levels and farm 12 in the current release i wouldent expect to see any new levels for a while and only the devs know when that will be.

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Dec 06 2011, 10:58 PM

along the line of new releases......WHEN are we getting the gift cards i australia....can we please have something done about that lots of aussie farmers on this game gift cards for australia would be great

i am not a moderator ...just someone who likes to help out where i can

Proudly Farming Since May 2009
Old Dec 07 2011, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by driverdave View Post
along the line of new releases......WHEN are we getting the gift cards i australia....can we please have something done about that lots of aussie farmers on this game gift cards for australia would be great

Can you find someone in the USA who will buy them for you??
Old Dec 07 2011, 06:34 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahra01 View Post
Spot on StoneFace! That is the spirit of the game that makes a big difference to new players. I had help from some wonderful players that have become friends to me. I just cant get over the attitude of "go elsewhere" and the lack of care factor that presents.. why be here then? The so called "complaining" we do is what is making the game it is today.. that, and players like you! I really do hope Raul might see it as a viable option to let us sell the exact amount we want.. but if not.. so be it, we still do our best to help out others!
That's a great idea...I am going to try that. I miss the market place activity since I have all the tools, so this should bring back some of the excitement.
Old Dec 07 2011, 07:14 PM

I am only playing intermittently anymore. The game is soooo slow I can't do it. I have tuned up, used 3 different browsers, re-installed flash... no use, the game is a turtle. :-(*
Closed Thread