Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 07 2014, 01:07 PM

Well I definitely got 2 FC between 475 and 500, because I even commented on it, on Facebook, as it was happening. Any reason for the temporary raise though?
Old Aug 07 2014, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ally-Kat View Post
May I ask at what level we start getting 2 FC per level instead of 1???? All through the 550 levels that I worked practically around the clock to get to, the only levels I ever received 2 FC per level for were 475-500. Now a good friend tells me she is in the 300's and has been getting 2 per level, and she's close to level 400 now,still getting 2 FC/Level. If only I had known, I would have waited!!!!
Hi!

We only got 2 farmcash for level twice and as a special gift

In December 2012, only 15 levels were released and we got 2 farmcash for each level from 376 to 400.

In December 2013, we got 2 farmcash when 25 levels were released from 476 to 500
Old Aug 07 2014, 01:13 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
The only thing you have to do to make sure you don't lose any quests is to not complete the last step on any quests that are carrying over for at least a day after collecting your farm cash. That way you have a buffer if you are not able to collect at the time your are first able to. It is not really that difficult. You have to plan for your crops to not lose them by wasting and for this you have to plan ahead too.
Right now I have my 8 quests done, but my time is not up until Saturday morning, so all the quests I am doing now are on hold and not doing the last step until Sunday morning.
Thanks for the advice but that is exactly what I've been doing...the dropping off is what I'm not able to understand. If it says I have 8 and 1 disappears when I go to collect is a mystery to me
Old Aug 07 2014, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjyhey3 View Post
Thanks for the advice but that is exactly what I've been doing...the dropping off is what I'm not able to understand. If it says I have 8 and 1 disappears when I go to collect is a mystery to me
Hi!

I will try to explain it. Lets say you collect your farmcash today at 5:00 PM. Then you complete the last step for your first quest to the next week at 5:30 PM. Next week, you should collect again at 5:00 Pm Thursday, but you are out and come back at 7:00 PM. You are able to collect your cash but your first quest was dropped off the chart because for it more than 7 days have passed.
Old Aug 07 2014, 01:40 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi!

I will try to explain it. Lets say you collect your farmcash today at 5:00 PM. Then you complete the last step for your first quest to the next week at 5:30 PM. Next week, you should collect again at 5:00 Pm Thursday, but you are out and come back at 7:00 PM. You are able to collect your cash but your first quest was dropped off the chart because for it more than 7 days have passed.
That's the best explanation yet...thank you all. It all makes sense now and thank all of you for going the extra mile to help us understand
Old Aug 07 2014, 06:34 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjyhey3 View Post
That's the best explanation yet...thank you all. It all makes sense now and thank all of you for going the extra mile to help us understand
What I do for the quest as long as you have enough time so they do not expire is do all the steps for the quest except the last one and let them build up to 4 or 5 open quest then on one day I do the last step that way I have 4 or 5 in one day that gives me a buffer so that if I have a quest I can't do pop up ie I don't have the service facility it goes in, I have a buffer to still get 8 in 7 days. Sometimes it may take me 8 days to get them done but because I waited to finish them I have several days of 0 quest complete and a day or 4 or 5 complete. This way you don't have to worry about quest falling off as much. You get the same coins for the quest no matter how long it took to finish it. Just watch out for the short quest that sometimes pop up like the one I had today that is only 2 days to finish it.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Aug 07 2014, 06:39 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
You get the same coins for the quest no matter how long it took to finish it.
The quicker you finish a quest the more coins you will receive, so if you let a quest set for a few days, you will get less coins than if you do the quest quickly.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Aug 07 2014, 06:59 PM

There is a little pop up if you hover over the lock on a quest not yet ready, telling you how long until you can start another quest. If the devs would come up with something like this for your completed quests within the 7 day FC cycle, so many of these angry, frustrated posts would stop. The rules themselves aren't that complicated, but with no way to see it for ourselves, it's easy to get lost. As I've said before, writing it down is a nice suggestion, but given the precision involved (quests drop off 7 days to the second after completion) there's not a lot of wiggle room. I try not to start the last step of a quest too soon, but when working my facilities, more than once, I've accidentally done just that.

Farming since May 19, 2009
Old Aug 07 2014, 07:31 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by anstar View Post
There is a little pop up if you hover over the lock on a quest not yet ready, telling you how long until you can start another quest. If the devs would come up with something like this for your completed quests within the 7 day FC cycle, so many of these angry, frustrated posts would stop. The rules themselves aren't that complicated, but with no way to see it for ourselves, it's easy to get lost. As I've said before, writing it down is a nice suggestion, but given the precision involved (quests drop off 7 days to the second after completion) there's not a lot of wiggle room. I try not to start the last step of a quest too soon, but when working my facilities, more than once, I've accidentally done just that.
I have accidentally started the last step by using the start all or load all tools before also, so what I started doing is as soon as I open up the quest I look to see which facility is the last step and then go in and uncheck that item so it doesn't accidentally get started, since doing that I haven't had one start by accident. There has been sometimes that I forgot to check the box again until I noticed that it showed there was products that could be started and went in to that facility and saw it was still unchecked.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Aug 07 2014, 09:28 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

what does the quest have to do with the release? its about time for the new release isnt it
?
Closed Thread