Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jun 04 2014, 01:05 AM
Account Not Linked

is this the right place we get to talk to the developers of the game farmtown ? for 7 quests in a row now I have quests that I do not have the faciliites for so cant complete the quests feeling very frustrated
Old Jun 05 2014, 07:12 AM
Account Not Linked

I have 2 issues. I also agree with not being able to get help with finishing the last step in a quest when not having that facility.
I am at level 370 and have only had , at the max at one time, 2 quests. It says in the other topic that at level we will get 5 quests at one time to finish. Why can I not get any more to do? TY
Old Jun 05 2014, 07:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicly View Post
I have 2 issues. I also agree with not being able to get help with finishing the last step in a quest when not having that facility.
I am at level 370 and have only had , at the max at one time, 2 quests. It says in the other topic that at level we will get 5 quests at one time to finish. Why can I not get any more to do? TY

Hi!

You can open a new quest every 20 hours. If you have long quests, then at your level you can have 5 quests opened and in process to be completed at the same time. It doesnt mean that you can open 5 quests at a time.

Information about this in the following link

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...38#post5157638
Old Jun 05 2014, 11:10 AM

I am one of the people who is unable to harvest animals and actually all my animals in their facs are temporarily missing. I reported this early today in another thread. I just checked the progress on my Quest for the day, and I see that the apple juice I loaded into the Supermarket service facility is not there. I just reloaded, and the same issue is occurring. I don't know if the two are related (animals and Quest problem) but I thought I would try to get an answer.
I'm on WF 37.
Old Jun 07 2014, 11:57 AM

I hope this is the right place to post this.........I have a question about the number of quests completed and the number of quests shown complete. I have 5 quests completed but none are shown as such. The grid runs from week to week by day and I guess I need to know when the system will show the quests are completed within the correct time span so I can collect my farm cash. This system is a bit confusing! I also would like to know when I will be able to do 8 quests in a weeks time. I am at the 250 level.
Old Jun 07 2014, 12:23 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwyld40 View Post
I hope this is the right place to post this.........I have a question about the number of quests completed and the number of quests shown complete. I have 5 quests completed but none are shown as such. The grid runs from week to week by day and I guess I need to know when the system will show the quests are completed within the correct time span so I can collect my farm cash. This system is a bit confusing! I also would like to know when I will be able to do 8 quests in a weeks time. I am at the 250 level.
After a quest has completed its last step it shows as completed, but for it to count in the count at the bottom you must collect the coins and delaying collecting the coins doesn't delay when it shows at the bottom. It will show on the day that the last step is completed

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Jun 07 2014, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwyld40 View Post
Collect your coins for the quest when it it completed and it will show on the grid at the bottom. You need 3 for $1 and 8 for $2. When the last step is completed you can collect coins. To collect FC it will turn from black to blue when you can collect.

If you have the 3 you need for the week to get your $1......any quests you start after that do NOT do/start the last step until you have collected your FC. (As long as your time to do the quest will not run out. If it will run out before collect day you need to do it to collect the coins.)

Then after you collect the FC for the week you will have 2-3 quests ahead for the next week. If you have 2 and 7 days to finish another 6 quests....that makes 8-9 and you will get 2 FC.

Hope you understand what I explained.
Old Jun 08 2014, 04:52 AM

For 2 weeks I have not been able to access my Quest Manager. I have been playing this game for at least 10 years I think and want to continue. Please fix it
Old Jun 09 2014, 12:17 PM

Loving the quests, am learning how to make the most of them, it's a real challenge. My only dream is to have a little box pop up when I click on the lifeline lifesaver that asks "Use me or save me" and have option to save 1. (If I haven't used the one I already saved it would say, "Sorry, you can only save one lifeline at a time.") Happy farming!!!
Old Jun 09 2014, 12:38 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammy 11 View Post
Loving the quests, am learning how to make the most of them, it's a real challenge. My only dream is to have a little box pop up when I click on the lifeline lifesaver that asks "Use me or save me" and have option to save 1. (If I haven't used the one I already saved it would say, "Sorry, you can only save one lifeline at a time.") Happy farming!!!
When a quest is opened you can use it on this quest or save it for the next quest. Only one lifeline can be active at a time.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.