Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 10 2015, 09:29 PM
Account Not Linked

Is it just me ??........ I just now went into farm and notice that font has changed ?? - I did not change or update anything..........
Old Nov 10 2015, 09:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Raul just posted this.

Post-Release Updates - November 10th, 10:00PM

- As part of the game performance optimization efforts we have upgraded our Flash Development Environment to the latest version, this in itself should bring some improvements but it's possible that you may find some hiccups due to this that we will have to fix as we go, but so far it looks pretty stable, please report any issues.

- We have also focused on improving some of the key farming operations in the game, in particular, when using the tree shaker, flower harvester and log truck, so big farms fully populated with trees or flowers should be faster to handle now, I even tried 40 x 40 farms fully populated with trees and the experience was acceptable on a 6 years old computer with 4GB of RAM, Intel Core Duo 3GHz CPU.

- Multiplanters do not show progress bars or transparency on trees or flowers anymore, this makes easier planting the next set of trees with the correct alignment.

- We also fixed most of the issues with the Show XYZ options in the Preferences Window, when Showing and Hiding items, they should not reappear again when moving the mouse.

- Removed the green patches that were appearing randomly while farming

- Fixed bugs that caused items to get hidden when moved from storage to farms

- Fixed bugs related to moving animals to item storage or sheds

- The behavior of the red lines when hiding items is exactly the same as it was before

- The next release should probably come by the end of this week

Known Issues

- When Showing/Hiding items sometimes there are sections that are not shown correctly
- When using the Multiplanter sometimes some of the recently planted items get hidden
- An hour ago facebook made an update that broke the 'Show FarmTown Wall Requests' section, we expect they release a fix soon for this, or we will try to find a workaround on the next few days.

Please restart your farms before reporting any issues.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 10 2015, 09:41 PM

my font has changed
Old Nov 10 2015, 09:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by anotherfarmer View Post
Is it just me ??........ I just now went into farm and notice that font has changed ?? - I did not change or update anything..........
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluehair View Post
my font has changed
Hi bluehair and anotherfarmer,
The font is slightly different in the new flash development version.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 10 2015, 10:47 PM

Well my farm just loaded lightening fast!! Whatever someone has done keep it up

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Nov 10 2015, 10:54 PM

Default FarmTown Wall Requests not working

I clicked on the FarmTown Wall Requests & got this message: We could not find any friend asking for help in your News Feed Wall

A lot of other friends have also received this same message. Any ideas what's causing this?

Thanx!
Barb
Old Nov 10 2015, 10:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbLH View Post
I clicked on the FarmTown Wall Requests & got this message: We could not find any friend asking for help in your News Feed Wall

A lot of other friends have also received this same message. Any ideas what's causing this?

Thanx!
Barb
Hi BarbLH,
Raul posted this tonight:

Known Issues
- An hour ago facebook made an update that broke the 'Show FarmTown Wall Requests' section, we expect they release a fix soon for this, or we will try to find a workaround on the next few days.
Old Nov 10 2015, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi BarbLH,
Raul posted this tonight:

Known Issues
Thanks, Taz, sorry about that. I should have read the Post Release updates & latest Known Issues first.
Old Nov 11 2015, 01:18 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi bluehair and anotherfarmer,
The font is slightly different in the new flash development version.
Thank you........ I am a little confused as when I point mouse to things - lets say farm I see for example ✿farmname but when I actually go to that farm I dont see the ✿ but again shows when I put mouse on farm ??

also friends names are a mess, I receive a gift/item etc and it says received by B......... the rest of name is missing ???

Last edited by anotherfarmer; Nov 11 2015 at 06:51 PM.
Old Nov 11 2015, 02:34 AM

Hi

getting a lot of flash unresponsive notices from today

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Closed Thread