Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 17 2015, 12:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave1949 View Post
Are the mods all on holiday!!!! A few posts have asked very good questions, but no rereply. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi Dave,
No the mods are not on holiday. Some posts may have been missed or those questions have been answered some place else in the forums. What questions would you like answered that we missed?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 17 2015, 08:32 PM
psycho_mommi
Account Not Linked

has anyone addressed the turnip dan issue about the pop up not showing to share the dan and get extra bonus? i would like to have it fixed before i plant anymore, since i am on 5th dan already and never got the chance to get any extra bonus from friends.
Old Jul 18 2015, 12:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Dave,
No the mods are not on holiday. Some posts may have been missed or those questions have been answered some place else in the forums. What questions would you like answered that we missed?
Hi Taz I thought you may have been sunning yourself some where. Two posts of interest that had been asked, one was with regards the dans/belts for turnips. The second, Im not sure it should be within this thread was about the game and what will happen when the browsers turn off Flash.
Old Jul 18 2015, 08:01 AM

I can not find a solution to my problem in the forum nor a place to ask for help, so I am trying here. I have repeatedly tried to work neighbors farms or get bonuses and when I click play from FB page to do so I am taken directly to my own default farm rather than neighbors farm to work facilities or refer clients Help please? thank you
Old Jul 18 2015, 08:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEN CARVER View Post
I can not find a solution to my problem in the forum nor a place to ask for help, so I am trying here. I have repeatedly tried to work neighbors farms or get bonuses and when I click play from FB page to do so I am taken directly to my own default farm rather than neighbors farm to work facilities or refer clients Help please? thank you
Hi LEN CARVER

It seems Facebook has changed the options below all posts.

When you get this change the only way to get to these posts to work is to click anywhere in the box except where it says "Play". This will take you to send ingredients, get the bonus, or work the facilities just as the previous links have done.
Old Jul 18 2015, 09:05 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_mommi View Post
has anyone addressed the turnip dan issue about the pop up not showing to share the dan and get extra bonus? i would like to have it fixed before i plant anymore, since i am on 5th dan already and never got the chance to get any extra bonus from friends.
Quote:
Hi Taz I thought you may have been sunning yourself some where. Two posts of interest that had been asked, one was with regards the dans/belts for turnips. The second, Im not sure it should be within this thread was about the game and what will happen when the browsers turn off Flash.
Hi psycho_mommi and Dave,
We have not been able to duplicate the turnip belt post problem yet. We have seen plenty of posts for belts and have posted some too.

Dave for the Flash issue there is a thread in General Feedback where we have answered with what information we have. We only know what has been posted and that is not always correct. As long as you keep your Flash up to date you can still use it. Here is a link to that thread:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=615042
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 18 2015, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi psycho_mommi and Dave,
We have not been able to duplicate the turnip belt post problem yet. We have seen plenty of posts for belts and have posted some too.

Dave for the Flash issue there is a thread in General Feedback where we have answered with what information we have. We only know what has been posted and that is not always correct. As long as you keep your Flash up to date you can still use it. Here is a link to that thread:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=615042
Thanks Taz. Another issue now, when I post my belts/dans or my neighbours can see them but no way to collect, all you have is like, share etc
Old Jul 18 2015, 11:46 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Thanks Taz. Another issue now, when I post my belts/dans or my neighbours can see them but no way to collect, all you have is like, share etc
Hi Dave,
That is answered here:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=614762
It appears Facebook is changing things again. The developers have been informed about it.
Old Jul 18 2015, 12:14 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thanks for the increase in crude oil Raul. Unfortunately for me still not producing enough. According to my math I'd need 33 oil pumps to produce enough crude oil. I need 5,520 Barrels of crude oil. I have an oil pump on every farm right now. Which is 26 farms. making 168 crude oil barrles x 26 = 4,368 crude oil barrels in a week.

Thanks again Raul.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 18 2015, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomanticSoul View Post
Thanks for the increase in crude oil Raul. Unfortunately for me still not producing enough. According to my math I'd need 33 oil pumps to produce enough crude oil. I need 5,520 Barrels of crude oil. I have an oil pump on every farm right now. Which is 26 farms. making 168 crude oil barrles x 26 = 4,368 crude oil barrels in a week.

Thanks again Raul.
i agree with the person above there is never enough Crude oil to produce enough also the below is what you have done and (***) is what i think you need to do

Petrochemical Barrel-----> 40% (300%) this would still not supply enough Petrochemicals for the facilities that require it but would help to go closer to making a petrochemical plant provide some stocks
Closed Thread