Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 26 2014, 06:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmgirl1706 View Post
Still waiting on that gift box fix.........cant retrieve any gifts cause the tab is blank......cant close it unless you leave the game.......hope it gets fixed soon

Hi Farmgirl

The developers are aware of this problem and are working to fix it as soon as possible.
Old Dec 26 2014, 10:33 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmgirl_Su View Post
This idiot accidentally bought 2 garden centre services yesterday..I meant ot buy one and then one other kind of service but had a silly moment, as soon as it landed I realised. I have emailed the Dev I do hope they will take one back.

Has anyone any experience of this ..do they ??

just be patient, it might take a spell, but from what i have heard, they just might
Old Dec 26 2014, 06:39 PM

i am also still having issues with my gift box
Old Dec 26 2014, 09:08 PM
Account Not Linked

Any word on the gift box issue......cant pick up anything out of it still...........need ingredients bad and lost a quest cause of it........please fix
Old Dec 26 2014, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santmyer View Post
I have a huge complaint. I put the suggestion in a long while ago for existing trees to be made to fit 16 trees in a 4 by 4 square layout, and cannot believe that you would create a new tree with a extra big footprint

WHY???

(Due To Multiplanter All Tree Bases Need To Be The Same Size To Fit Into Square Layout: Reduce The Size Of The [Oak Tree Trunk] [Mugo Pine Bush] [Dieffenbachia Bush] [Clove Tree] {And Get Rid Of The Roots} So That The Footprint Only Takes The Normal Size Space) {Leave The Option For The Larger Footprint For Those That Need It Because Of Preexisting Farm Placement}

You do realize that in real life some trees are bigger than others? Maybe the multi-planter tool should be adjusted to accommodate for the different size of trees instead of changing the size of the trees.
Old Dec 27 2014, 06:20 AM
Account Not Linked

im on wf3 have cleared my cache, and memcache restarted putter, I went to the market at 4 am to hire help, and there was no one there, so I waited went back at 5 am and then again at 6 am and again just now and still no one there, so I went to the inn and the other market to buy and no one, , this is very strange I have never gone to the market and had absolutely no one there before, so I set there and waited an still no one, is there anyone else having this problem?

it is now 8:30 am and I just went to the market and again I am not able to anyone? there has to be a problem, as my sister went to the market and she can see people

ok I just did a memchace from the market and then went back and now I can see people so issue seems to be resolved.

Last edited by abarrow; Dec 27 2014 at 08:40 AM.
Old Dec 27 2014, 07:54 AM

Post in farm town no items are scaled in size to be in proportion with other items

Originally Posted by Santmyer I have a huge complaint. I put the suggestion in a long while ago for existing trees to be made to fit 16 trees in a 4 by 4 square layout, and cannot believe that you would create a new tree with a extra big footprint

WHY???

(Due To Multiplanter All Tree Bases Need To Be The Same Size To Fit Into Square Layout: Reduce The Size Of The [Oak Tree Trunk] [Mugo Pine Bush] [Dieffenbachia Bush] [Clove Tree] {And Get Rid Of The Roots} So That The Footprint Only Takes The Normal Size Space) {Leave The Option For The Larger Footprint For Those That Need It Because Of Preexisting Farm Placement}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
You do realize that in real life some trees are bigger than others? Maybe the multi-planter tool should be adjusted to accommodate for the different size of trees instead of changing the size of the trees.
You do realize that in farm town no items are scaled in size to be in proportion with other items? Never have been and probably never will be. That was not the point of my post.

Farming Since July 25, 2009 USER ID number 537090646
Old Dec 27 2014, 08:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
i am also still having issues with my gift box
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmgirl1706 View Post
Any word on the gift box issue......cant pick up anything out of it still...........need ingredients bad and lost a quest cause of it........please fix
Hi max_river and Farmgirl

The developers are still working on this problem, I understand your frustration but be sure they will fix this as soon as possible.
Old Dec 27 2014, 09:38 AM

I am on WF 38 and for about 4 hours now I am experiencing loading problem and when finally I can get on my farm the same dalays are occuring when I want to switch on an other farm.

my I.D. 159 324 0078
Old Dec 27 2014, 10:36 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clohar View Post
I am on WF 38 and for about 4 hours now I am experiencing loading problem and when finally I can get on my farm the same dalays are occuring when I want to switch on an other farm.

my I.D. 159 324 0078
Hi Clohar,
I just loaded your farm without any problem or slowness, so the Farm Town server you are on is not the problem. Try all the suggestions in the first post of the following thread:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352666
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread