Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 10 2013, 06:48 AM

Thanks Raul

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Sep 10 2013, 07:03 AM

Thank you so much Raul! Love it as usual!
Old Sep 10 2013, 07:04 AM

yaaaaaaay!

Visit my main farms,The Farms at ShortBerry!
Also check out Coal Patch Woods, my mom's farms, of which I am general manager. (It features farming on a budget...NO purchased Farm Cash with this farm!)
Old Sep 10 2013, 07:04 AM

Thanks a lot Raul!!
Old Sep 10 2013, 07:22 AM

Thanks Raul and Devs for the update. Really didn't expect this till Friday night. Off to see all the new stuff. Thanks again

Fritz
Old Sep 10 2013, 07:34 AM
Account Not Linked

im on wf3 today i went to plant crops and the sort feature for crops in storage isnt working, I used to be able to sort by the amount in storage so I knew which crops I need to plant it no longer sorts for me , also I was hired in the market to do trees and flowers, i have the chainsaw and the flower harvestor, when i got to the farm there were some flowers and trees that would not be grabbed with the tools so I went to my extended tool box to get the single harvester and it is not higlighted and would not let me click on it, so we are not able to harvest single if we have the larger tools. using google chrome have cleared my cache and did the farmtown memcache cleaner as well and tried again sill not working i am currently on wf3 and for some reason i was moved from wf38 not sure when that happened. please let me know what i need to do to be able to sort and harvest single again
Old Sep 10 2013, 07:56 AM

Wow - how much longer does slashkey drag out the the release of the last turbo tools?
Boring up - date
No wonder ALL of my friends, who used to play the game from the beginning, have left
Old Sep 10 2013, 07:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by abarrow View Post
im on wf3 today i went to plant crops and the sort feature for crops in storage isnt working, I used to be able to sort by the amount in storage so I knew which crops I need to plant it no longer sorts for me , also I was hired in the market to do trees and flowers, i have the chainsaw and the flower harvestor, when i got to the farm there were some flowers and trees that would not be grabbed with the tools so I went to my extended tool box to get the single harvester and it is not higlighted and would not let me click on it, so we are not able to harvest single if we have the larger tools. using google chrome have cleared my cache and did the farmtown memcache cleaner as well and tried again sill not working i am currently on wf3 and for some reason i was moved from wf38 not sure when that happened. please let me know what i need to do to be able to sort and harvest single again

Hi! for the glitch with the sort feature for crops in storage, the developers are aware of it and working to fix it.

For your other problem, have you tried to refresh the farm you were working on and check if the single tools were showed up in the extended tool box?
Old Sep 10 2013, 08:03 AM

Same here. Very difficult not being able to sort!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisluvsanimals View Post
Got a glitch already....the sort feature in the store for seeds isn't working. Only sorts them by level required...no other way
Old Sep 10 2013, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soozy View Post
Same here. Very difficult not being able to sort!!!!

Hi! the developers are aware of this glitch and working to fix it.
Closed Thread