Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 12 2021, 04:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIAP27 View Post
User ID ( 1545131279
I get on just fine, and the new version is loading on all my browsers and farms I manage, however, when harvesting etc my farm is freezing and I have to reload to continue This is Chrome, which I have very little problems normally. I unclicked the "show coin and bonus" just in case it was that but it did not change things.
Same is happening in the 2nd account(user ID (118693448904273 ) I manage on Brave, and Firefox. Waterfox does not load past black screen with no white icon.
Hi Riap,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the migration. As you are able to load your game then please post in this thread rather than in the other one.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 12 2021, 04:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirobja View Post
ID 1380558683.
I have tried to reload without success. When attempting, it stops loading at the point the neighbors are not showing up nor many of my features in my box appeaR (GRAYED OUT). aLSO MY SHORT CUTS ARE GRAYED OUT AND NOT POSTING IN MY WINDOW AT BOTTOM.

What's next??? Farmer Joe
Hi Joe,
I moved your post to thesubject thread about the migration. The items you have mentioned have not been added yet.You can see what has been added in the first post of this thread.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 12 2021, 05:01 PM

User ID 1545131279 )
Unclicking "show coin and bonus" does not stop freezing. The farms load FAST but constantly freezing while harvesting, chopping, fishing or doing flowers. The only place I had no issue was on Chrome on my Desktop that runs Windows 7. Here on this Surface Pro 7 I run Windows 10.
Old Jan 12 2021, 05:06 PM

Default Nothings working

My freestyle is not working, Can't hire, buy, boats, I have a ton of ponds I bought yesterday and Can't do anything with them. 42 farms fishing and can't hire anyone to work them.243016776272820

Hello. Not sure how to find my ID

The issue I'm having all of a sudden is that when my game loads its shifted all the way to the right, that only a sliver of my farm actually shows on screen. This just happened now. i refreshed the page 3 times and each time it loads it shows like that.

Last edited by TGC; Jan 12 2021 at 05:11 PM.

Smile Fuel

First would like to thank you all for your hard work. I don't know if I read it right but when I harvest etc on my farm, it is taking my fuel but and my coins are not going up?
Doreen
Old Jan 12 2021, 05:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGC View Post
Hello. I don't know where to find my iD.

The issue I'm having all of a sudden is that when my game loads its shifted all the way to the right, that only a sliver of my farm actually shows on screen. This just happened now. i refreshed the page 3 times and each time it loads it shows like that.
Hi TGC,
Can you drag the farms back to the center? Can you zoom down on them to make them smaller?
Old Jan 12 2021, 05:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorbob View Post
First would like to thank you all for your hard work. I don't know if I read it right but when I harvest etc on my farm, it is taking my fuel but and my coins are not going up?
Doreen
Hi Doreen,
I moved your post to the Migration thread. You fuel is used when you work. It is restored when you are done and drop the tool. You do not get coins for harvesting.
Old Jan 12 2021, 05:16 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I tried to manually do my animal sheds but it doesn't seem to be working at all. How are we supposed to get supplies?
Old Jan 12 2021, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbirk58 View Post
My freestyle is not working, Can't hire, buy, boats, I have a ton of ponds I bought yesterday and Can't do anything with them. 42 farms fishing and can't hire anyone to work them.243016776272820
Hi kbirk58

I moved your post to the thread about Migration.

Those features have not been added yet. You have to work your farms yourself.

Missing features will be added in a time after being tested.

About the freestyle hands, the purple one is not available yet.
Closed Thread