Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Apr 04 2023, 06:25 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by betty457 View Post
Thank you so much for the response, I don't have a huge farm or tons of facilities, it felt as though the game almost required you to have at least 2 of each facility or how else could you form chains? anyways, though I have been playing for a while I usually play alone and there is lots I don't know, like where on earth is the ingredient manager? thank you and btw, the game still says I don't have a super facility, I think it hates me lol
Hi betty457,

Taz isn't available at the moment.

Both the Facility Manager where the global Ingredient Planner is and the Super Facility Tool to upgrade one of your facilities are located in your yellow tool box in the left column. They look very similar but have different color roofs on the pictures, mousing over them will tell you the name of them.

Inside your Facility Manager if you look top right you will see this icon
That is the Ingredient Planner for the Facility Manager. Click on it and at the top you will see several filters you can change according to what you want information about.
If you set those filters to All Facilities, 15 days, By Missing and then click on Update you will get information about the amounts needed to fill your facilities to 100% one time.
If you intend to refill your facilities more than once a day then you will need more products than what 15 days worth would show you.
If you need more information on understanding what the numbers beneath each product mean, more details on that can be found by clicking on this link to take you to the section of the Game Guide that explains the Facility Manager and the various icons seen in it:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...22#post6298322

This is the Super Facility tool located in your toolbox.
To upgrade to a new super facility, click on that tool, it will open and top left you will see Upgrade a Facility. Click on that and it will select a facility as your Super Facility for the week.
You need to repeat that every Monday to get your next super facility for that week.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old May 02 2023, 01:36 AM

Thank you for your reply, I found the ingredients manager, still having issues with the super facility and the trading warehouse, perhaps this will change when they finish getting the game going, The super facility shows 0 s on everything I just loaded them so not sure what the issue is, the trading warehouse shows old expired products and otherwise says I don't have a super facility, I did as you suggested and upgraded a facility to super facility but no change, I won't worry about his for now, just wanted to share what happened. Thank you for your time
Old May 02 2023, 07:52 AM
Account Not Linked

I received 120 cinnamon trees for completing farm pass when i placed on my farm they all disappeared can i get them back
Old May 02 2023, 09:09 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by highoslvr@aol.com View Post
I received 120 cinnamon trees for completing farm pass when i placed on my farm they all disappeared can i get them back
Hi highoslvr,
Please provide your account ID so we can check this. You can find that ID number at the bottom of your farms page.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 23 2023, 09:08 AM

Red face Missing Fields and Ponds

Hello. All of my ponds and fields are missing from one of my farms.

Farm 10 - Shop 3 Desert 2. It happened yesterday.

Andrea
id 100004930248437

Old May 23 2023, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndriaBarrond View Post
Hello. All of my ponds and fields are missing from one of my farms.

Farm 10 - Shop 3 Desert 2. It happened yesterday.

Andrea
id 100004930248437

Hi AndriaBarrond

I visited your farm 10 and I can see tomatoes ready to harvest and also decorations and factories.

Please click in your preferences, the wrench, and put a check mark to Show crops option. Then click in the green check mark to save changes.

There are no waters on that farm but you have them on your farm 11 Shopping 4 Fishing.

If you are sure you had ponds in your farm 10, then please contact Support. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old May 23 2023, 03:53 PM

Default Missing Manure

I am missing 21000 manure. can it be replaced or do I just need to start collecting again. Thanks
Old May 23 2023, 03:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradise Farms 1 View Post
I am missing 21000 manure. can it be replaced or do I just need to start collecting again. Thanks
Hi Paradise Farms,
I am sorry but we have no way to replace anything on your farms. You can collect every 12 hours, so should be able to build it back up fairly quickly.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 25 2023, 03:12 PM

Default Missing Copper and Rubber Sheets

Sure hope this is the place to get help with this. Yesterday, 5/24, I refilled all of my factories and noticed that some had not gone to 100% as normal. I checked the factory and the first product that was "insufficient amount" was Rubber Sheets. I have not run out of Rubber Sheets in many years, so I checked further. On the specific item list, the inventory says I have between 16,000 and 150,000 Rubber Sheets (the number changes from time to time). However, when I check the inventory for Rubber Sheets specifically, it tells me I have 0. This also happened with Copper Ore. While I have run out of Copper Ore upon occasion, I just refilled that to over 500,000 three days ago and am sure I did not run out. I've tried three times to get this to work out, but it's still saying I have 0 Rubber Sheets and 0 Copper Ore. What to do? Thanks.
Old May 25 2023, 03:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addicted Jim View Post
Sure hope this is the place to get help with this. Yesterday, 5/24, I refilled all of my factories and noticed that some had not gone to 100% as normal. I checked the factory and the first product that was "insufficient amount" was Rubber Sheets. I have not run out of Rubber Sheets in many years, so I checked further. On the specific item list, the inventory says I have between 16,000 and 150,000 Rubber Sheets (the number changes from time to time). However, when I check the inventory for Rubber Sheets specifically, it tells me I have 0. This also happened with Copper Ore. While I have run out of Copper Ore upon occasion, I just refilled that to over 500,000 three days ago and am sure I did not run out. I've tried three times to get this to work out, but it's still saying I have 0 Rubber Sheets and 0 Copper Ore. What to do? Thanks.
Hi Addicted Jim,
I have checked your data and according to your storage you have 329,487 copper ore which is not a high amount as the uses for it take a lot of it. You have 20,174 rubber sheets also.
Depending on how many facilities you have using both of those it is very likely you are running out occasionally of both those.
Unfortunately there isn't any thing we can do for this.

Tags
lost crops, lost harvests, missing crops, missing from storage, missing harvests, storage, storage capacity, storage limit, stored crops