Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 27 2016, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NanCEurich View Post
I keep getting people for my ships that do not or have not played this game in a long time. My ships are getting stuck at the same people for days. This is unacceptable. I can't abide this.
Hi NanCEurich

The developers are working on improving the list of neighbors for ships, so we will be able to choose/change them.

You can find this information in the first post of this thread.
Old Dec 27 2016, 10:22 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
I'm not sure if this is a glitch but it really seems strange to me that in the 4 days since the ships were released, I've only had 2 come to my port. I've been staying with a friend who's in the hospital the whole time so I've been on Farmtown almost constantly these last 4 days. Nothing else to do. I have tons of neighbors, so I would have thought I'd be at the top of lots of people's lists and I know some are doing the ships. Unlike some who are complaining about too many ships at their port, I'd LOVE to have more ships come to my port! LOL

I know the release will allow people to choose, but my question here is more just wondering why I HAVEN'T been getting ships. Any ideas?
Hi Susan

I THINK, please note THINK because I don't know for sure, that the itineraries so far are based on most recently active neighbours, as in those who have just opened the game. If you close and re-open the game you may get more ships coming to visit you.
comment trouver votre farmlink how to find your farmlink
memcache where's my post gone quoi de neuf
Support (si on ne peut pas résoudre un problème ici)
Old Dec 27 2016, 10:40 AM

Default Clicking Ships

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Star View Post
My neighbors are buying these like crazy... okay for them. They have something to gain.

When they get to my port, I usually have to click 60 times to send them on...

I've had about a dozen ships come through my port, and on all but 1 I've noticed that they require 1 click per container. I did, however, have one that took about 20 clicks. Don't remember, nor did I recognise the Farmers Name. Pretty sure I didn't help anyone or anything, just wanted to put more info out there.

Billy
Old Dec 27 2016, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyMare View Post
Hi Susan

I THINK, please note THINK because I don't know for sure, that the itineraries so far are based on most recently active neighbours, as in those who have just opened the game. If you close and re-open the game you may get more ships coming to visit you.
I had wondered about that. Maybe the fact I've been on continuously is actually making me look LESS active. LOL - now I'll be compulsively signing out of FT and then back in to test the theory.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Dec 27 2016, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silly-Billy View Post
I've had about a dozen ships come through my port, and on all but 1 I've noticed that they require 1 click per container. I did, however, have one that took about 20 clicks. Don't remember, nor did I recognise the Farmers Name. Pretty sure I didn't help anyone or anything, just wanted to put more info out there.

Billy
But you just MIGHT have Billy! Maybe the complaints about requiring too many clicks and the complaints about not recognizing the farmer are part of the same bug. See??? You just might have helped!

(Can y'all tell I'm super bored here? LOL)

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Dec 27 2016, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silly-Billy View Post

Billy
Hi Silly-Billy

We have emailed the developers about the amount of clicks to let them check and/or clarify on this.
Old Dec 27 2016, 11:55 AM

I have two ships loaded and sent out, but one is on a port labeled unknown and has been stuck for two days...A neighbor told me there was a way around this to get my ship back into the game, but I can't find it if it's been brought up in the fourms...can you please help me with this? turbo kim
Old Dec 27 2016, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo kim View Post
I have two ships loaded and sent out, but one is on a port labeled unknown and has been stuck for two days...A neighbor told me there was a way around this to get my ship back into the game, but I can't find it if it's been brought up in the fourms...can you please help me with this? turbo kim
Hi turbo kim

The developers are working on improving the neighbors ports for our ships, but the change will be released in the near future.

You have the information in the first page, first post of this thread.
Old Dec 27 2016, 12:04 PM

I have a ship stuck for the last two days on a ,"unknown" port. How can I go to the next port?
Old Dec 27 2016, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo kim View Post
I have a ship stuck for the last two days on a ,"unknown" port. How can I go to the next port?
As far as we know you get the "Port Unknown" when you remove someone as neighbor who was in your ship itinerary or when you are not friends on facebook anymore but they are still neighbors. Unless you can think of who your Unknown Port is it will be difficult to move your ship from that port.
Closed Thread