Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Feb 04 2021, 01:13 PM
Account Not Linked

650134 not sure if this is where i answer your e-mail to me. Just a regular fat river piece next to my bridge part of the river on farm #1 is what is gone.
Thanks for the information about the extra animals. Dianne reid
Old Feb 04 2021, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dianne Reid View Post
650134 not sure if this is where i answer your e-mail to me. Just a regular fat river piece next to my bridge part of the river on farm #1 is what is gone.
Thanks for the information about the extra animals. Dianne reid
Hi Dianne

I moved your post to the thread where your other post was moved and answered.

Taz is not available at this moment. I just visited your farm 1 and saw there is a river piece not showing up.

We will let the developers know. Thanks

EDITED TO ADD:
When visiting your farm 1 again, I got several errors in the console, so we think it is the Watermill facility not showing up and not a river piece missing.
That problem will be fixed once the facilities are back into the game.

Last edited by marymarcel; Feb 04 2021 at 02:02 PM.
Old Feb 08 2021, 09:39 PM

I planted rubber trees and most of them are gone had a neighbor checked and said they are gone as well.
Old Feb 08 2021, 09:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudnsassymommaCollar View Post
I planted rubber trees and most of them are gone had a neighbor checked and said they are gone as well.
HI loudnsassymommaCollar,
According to your account data you have 5,172 rubber trees on your farm.
What farm did you plant them on, so we can check?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 09 2021, 07:49 AM

The rubber trees are planted on farm 32
Old Feb 09 2021, 10:13 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
The rubber trees are planted on farm 32
Hi loudnsassymommaCollar,
I see lots of rubber trees on that farm along the bottom right edge. The last rows of those trees are not complete as there is an area that doesn't have the trees but it looks like you ran out of those trees to plant as the last row is not complete.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 09 2021, 10:46 AM

Taz I had that whole row done completely taking time to do it and it disappeared and I did not run out.
Old Feb 09 2021, 10:48 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Taz I had that whole row done completely taking time to do it and it disappeared and I did not run out.
I am sorry, but we do not have any way to fix that. The only thing I can suggest is replant them.
Old Feb 09 2021, 12:11 PM

Is that the same when I put trees in storage and go to plant them and some are missing?
Old Feb 09 2021, 12:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Is that the same when I put trees in storage and go to plant them and some are missing?
I am not sure what you mean by this. Are you not seeing the totals in storage that you moved there? Or are they not planting correctly?

We are not seeing any of this happening and can not duplicate it.

Tags
bugs and glitches, facilities, help & support, mango tree, missing, missing animals, missing building, missing buildings, missing crops, missing decorations, missing facility, missing factories, missing farm cash, missing farmcash, missing flowers, missing from farm, missing harvests, missing tool, missing tools, missing trees, tools missing