Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Nov 07 2022, 06:15 PM

Oh great. Thank you. You've just informed me that I'm going mad!!..
OR my "forgetter" is working overtime.
I whall wait and see what happens.. - tomorrow, it is.
Thank you!
Blessings.
Old Nov 08 2022, 01:07 AM
Account Not Linked

hi for some reason i am trying to connect a train on my farm 21 but it won't let me i have tried everything and it still won't connect can you help me i had a train already connected to the carriages but wanted to change it to the one that is there now because need it for farm pass please and thank you

Last edited by michelle jo; Nov 08 2022 at 01:11 AM.
Old Nov 08 2022, 01:44 AM
Account Not Linked

thanks but have now done it went to check in the help bit and it said not to use freestyle hands so tried it without and it worked lol
Old Nov 12 2022, 02:34 AM

Hello,

Some friends send me their trains. After sending them away, they doesn't disappear of my pending list of demands. Even if I ignore them, they are still in my pending list when I reload the game.

In advance, I thank you for your answer.
Old Nov 12 2022, 04:41 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCO044 View Post
Hello,

Some friends send me their trains. After sending them away, they doesn't disappear of my pending list of demands. Even if I ignore them, they are still in my pending list when I reload the game.

In advance, I thank you for your answer.
Hi LCO044,

Where are they not disappearing from, My Requests or your Train Manager?
If it's My Requests please boost any trains showing in your Train Manager then click on this link below to be taken to Facebooks area for game requests.
Look for your Farm Town requests then click on the X, not the Accept, on each of the stuck train requests. When you are done, reload My Requests and see if they have now gone.

https://www.facebook.com/games/activity

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Nov 13 2022, 04:19 AM

Default Train problem

Hi,
I have 5 trains, all on one farm. Each train has up to 6 cars. Since about 3 weeks or a bit more I noticed that there is a problem with two trains, the turbo and the standard one. After having dispatched the train and if in the train manager I want to open the train it says: "this train cannot be dispatched because you already have another turbo freight locomotive dispatched in this farm". Same message for the standard train. This cannot be true because I only have 1 train of each type. The trains are dispatched and do the rounds, but on return and unloading them the result is zero.

What may be the problem?
Old Nov 13 2022, 05:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danker View Post
Hi,
I have 5 trains, all on one farm. Each train has up to 6 cars. Since about 3 weeks or a bit more I noticed that there is a problem with two trains, the turbo and the standard one. After having dispatched the train and if in the train manager I want to open the train it says: "this train cannot be dispatched because you already have another turbo freight locomotive dispatched in this farm". Same message for the standard train. This cannot be true because I only have 1 train of each type. The trains are dispatched and do the rounds, but on return and unloading them the result is zero.

What may be the problem?
Hi Danker,

I have cleaned your train data. Please reload the game and see if that has cleared the messages when you open the standard and turbo locomotives.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Nov 13 2022, 04:57 PM

Default trains

Yes, Tiger, it solved the problem. Thanks, Danker
Old Nov 15 2022, 06:08 AM

i have tested this several times on multiple accounts and about 30% -avg 17/50 - of train boost requests are NOT going into my train manager, they just sit in the 'my requests' ... I know this been an issue for awhile but thought I post again to let you know it still a problem ... more of a problem now with farm pass tasks asking for x number of boosts and they don't count if do from my requests,,, gets frustrating ...
Old Nov 15 2022, 06:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
i have tested this several times on multiple accounts and about 30% -avg 17/50 - of train boost requests are NOT going into my train manager, they just sit in the 'my requests' ... I know this been an issue for awhile but thought I post again to let you know it still a problem ... more of a problem now with farm pass tasks asking for x number of boosts and they don't count if do from my requests,,, gets frustrating ...
Hi JNelson,

Are you clearing all requests out of My Requests on all of those accounts regularly so you know you are also getting rid of any old train requests as well as accepting gifts?

What can happen when farmers don't use My Requests much, is that older boosts stay in there until they are cleared.
If someone sent too many boosts out for a train and others already boosted it then it won't show up in the Train Manager, it stays in My Requests where it needs to be cleared from.

Then if the original farmer the boost was sent to started using My Requests to accept gifts they will come across the older boost. As there are no dates and ties on the requests it can be difficult to know when it was actually sent.

If that train had not returned yet then they would not be able to boost it, BUT if it had retuned and been dispatched again then as long as the train wasn't fully boosted they would be able to boost it from My Requests. They won't see that boost in the Train Manager as it wasn't a boost that was recently sent.

If it's not that then please contact the support team about this.

Clickable Help Links:

Tags
train not dispatched, trains not working