Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 22 2022, 10:34 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobJones View Post
every time i try to register email i get a msg that says error sending email check email or try again later. the email address is correct so i dont know why it wont work.
Hi BobJones,

Make sure a period or extra space isn't in the address as that's a common mistake.
Is your browser still up to date?
Have you tried a different browser?
How long did you wait until you tried again?
Did you reload the game before trying again?

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Oct 22 2022, 05:23 PM

Game Offline Issue, October 22nd, 2022

We are all experiencing the off line problem when loading the farms.

You are still able to work your farms off line same as your Super Neighbors.

We have emailed the developers to let them know.
Thanks for your patience.

Old Oct 22 2022, 06:40 PM

Game Offline Issue is Fixed - We apologize for the inconvenience!
Old Oct 22 2022, 11:36 PM

Default Can't detach email from the wrong account

I accidentally set up my noob account with my main email and now I can't attach it to my main. How do I undo it?

I also can't accept or send gifts from my noob, I keep getting error messages when I try to send, and I accept gifts but they don't go into my storage or disappear from my requests page.
Old Oct 22 2022, 11:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meilandra View Post
I accidentally set up my noob account with my main email and now I can't attach it to my main. How do I undo it?

I also can't accept or send gifts from my noob, I keep getting error messages when I try to send, and I accept gifts but they don't go into my storage or disappear from my requests page.
Hi Meilandra,
I moved your post to the new release thread to answer you.
You would need to change the email address for your noob account to the correct one for it. To do that click on the Upgrade button in the yellow box at the top of your farms. Then you should be able to add the correct email to your primary account.

Please post your gift problems in the following thread link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=657506
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Oct 23 2022 at 12:14 AM.
Old Oct 23 2022, 11:32 AM

Default Linking e mail

Just curious on how many times I have to link my e mail address to Slash Key. I link and it is ok for a day or two and then I get a new message that I am not linked. What gives???
Old Oct 23 2022, 11:44 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbcashman View Post
Just curious on how many times I have to link my e mail address to Slash Key. I link and it is ok for a day or two and then I get a new message that I am not linked. What gives???
Hi mbcashman,
I moved your post to the release thread since this is new.
What do you see at the top of your farms when you have the email linked for the 2 days? And what do you see at the top in the yellow box when you think it is no longer linked?

There is information in the following link about the different situations that might help:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showth...02#post6514966
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 23 2022, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbcashman View Post
I'm curious how to find out what email address is connected to my Farm Town account. I have 2 email accounts tied to my Facebook account. Is there any way of knowing which is the correct one? Any help appreciated. Thanks.
Old Oct 23 2022, 07:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JbarLFarms View Post
I'm curious how to find out what email address is connected to my Farm Town account. I have 2 email accounts tied to my Facebook account. Is there any way of knowing which is the correct one? Any help appreciated. Thanks.
Hi JbarLFarms,
Use which ever email address you want as when you enter your email at that time it connects that email to your farms.
Old Oct 23 2022, 09:12 PM

How often will i need to link my email account seem every time i log out and the back in its asking to link an email account ???????????
Closed Thread