Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 01 2015, 08:55 AM

What a lovely gesture...hope you all have a wonderful and well deserved vacation.
Old Jul 01 2015, 10:25 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

This content is no longer available
The content you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

I've been getting this message all morning when I'm clicking on bonus posts ... Has this been reported .. Is it a Facebook issue again??
Old Jul 01 2015, 10:38 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuckertbnc View Post
This content is no longer available
The content you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

I've been getting this message all morning when I'm clicking on bonus posts ... Has this been reported .. Is it a Facebook issue again??
Hi Tucker,
I have been doing all my bonuses and facility work this morning without any problems. It sounds like a Facebook issue. Are you doing these from the My Requests show wall requests? Are they older than 24 hours?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 01 2015, 11:35 AM

Level:
XP:

Thank you for the new people, greatly appreciated.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 01 2015, 12:49 PM
Account Not Linked

Not receiving farmer gifts from neighbors. Someone sent me one of the new farmers and I have yet to see it in gift box.
Old Jul 01 2015, 12:54 PM

Question Super Neighbor Issues an Questions

I have a problem with the new Super Neighbor. I was hired from a long time FT neighbor to be her Super Neighbor. The problem I am having is the red light is NOT showing up on my farm unless she is online. The only other time is the time she had told me via chat that she had hired me using that an I had to figure out how to do her farms. I finally 'visited' her farm an everything was there. But the light is NOT showing on my icon other wise.

She has hired me for ALL her farms to do ALL an Now she today told me she has hired me to plant also but after I had already h/p several farms so had no idea on what I was doing an had a hard time getting the 'regular' combine to show for me to work.

Shouldn't the red light show up even if there are just trees, flowers, fish to do an NOT crops? an Why do ALL farms show if there are only certain farms that have work to do? Very frustrating!!! PLEASE HELP!!!
Old Jul 01 2015, 01:45 PM

when a super neigbor plants for me they have to refresh between every farm in order to use my tools
Old Jul 01 2015, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollipopthebunny View Post
I have a problem with the new Super Neighbor. I was hired from a long time FT neighbor to be her Super Neighbor. The problem I am having is the red light is NOT showing up on my farm unless she is online. The only other time is the time she had told me via chat that she had hired me using that an I had to figure out how to do her farms. I finally 'visited' her farm an everything was there. But the light is NOT showing on my icon other wise.

She has hired me for ALL her farms to do ALL an Now she today told me she has hired me to plant also but after I had already h/p several farms so had no idea on what I was doing an had a hard time getting the 'regular' combine to show for me to work.

Shouldn't the red light show up even if there are just trees, flowers, fish to do an NOT crops? an Why do ALL farms show if there are only certain farms that have work to do? Very frustrating!!! PLEASE HELP!!!
Hi lollipopthebunny

If your friend has set you as her Super Neighbor she will see the red dot on your pic in her neighbor bar. The only way for you to know if someone has set you as Super Neighbor is if they tell you then when you visit that farm, you will see the red dot in your own pic. If you set her as your Super Neighbor then you will see a red dot on her pic in your neighbor bar.

When you know who of your neighbors have set you as their super neighbor, then you can visit their farms, and do the available work on them. The blue in the grid only shows you what farms you haven't been to. There is no way to know where the work is, you just have to check.

Last edited by marymarcel; Jul 01 2015 at 02:56 PM.
Old Jul 01 2015, 02:47 PM

Level:
XP:

why do the farms have to cost so much??!!? i am about 4 behind and loads of upgrades behind

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 01 2015, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starstruck Farms View Post
Not receiving farmer gifts from neighbors. Someone sent me one of the new farmers and I have yet to see it in gift box.
Hi Starstruck Farms

Do you remember which gift farmer was sent to you? Thank you
Closed Thread