Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 15 2015, 05:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimi1954 View Post
I too have this same problem but have figured out where I need to load the last part of the quest anyway. However, even though I load or start my product-it has not been finishing the co op quests. I now have 2 waiting to be finished.
Hi Mimi,
If they are load type for loading in a service make sure you have the right service. Some products are used in more than 1 service , but the quest is only looking for 1 specific 1.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 15 2015, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
6. Open a facility from inside the Quest Manager: When there is a quest step that requires to complete a product in a facility, you can now open that facility clicking the 'Open' button and start your productions without having to close the Quest Manager.
apparently this is ONLY for the regular Quest Manager and NOT the Co-Op Quest manager cause I do not have the "Open" available to me after getting all the products I need for it ... please add soon!
Old Feb 16 2015, 12:14 AM
Account Not Linked

Not really like the new updated Can't see the name of the facility when I move the mouse to it as use to be Can't guezz or know the name of it and I cant load my strawberry yogurt lolz
Old Feb 16 2015, 12:30 AM

on the co op quests can we bring back the name of the facility on the final step?
Old Feb 16 2015, 12:39 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyLy View Post
Not really like the new updated Can't see the name of the facility when I move the mouse to it as use to be Can't guezz or know the name of it and I cant load my strawberry yogurt lolz
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoDanzer View Post
on the co op quests can we bring back the name of the facility on the final step?
Hi Jenny and Jo,
We have notified the developers of this. It was not an intentional change. You have 2 options while waiting for the developers find a fix to this problem.

1. If you have the item in storage, look in there for it, use the search feature, when you find it, click on the ? It will tell you where the product is made and where it can be stocked

2. For future quests. When you open a new cooperative quest, hover your mouse on the last step and you will be able to see the name of the facility, make a note of it then, because when you have completed the majority of the steps the name of the facility will disappear.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 16 2015, 01:51 PM

Thank you, I really love the open factory on the Quest.. great time saver and helps a lot. I also have the co-op trouble.. thanks again
Old Feb 17 2015, 04:53 AM

Hi all

Raul has just posted the following

Post Release Updates - February 17th, 3:30AM EST

- The tooltip containing the facility name is now showing again on the Regular and Cooperative quests steps. On the next release the Open button will be shown on the last step of the Coop quests as well.
- The 'Open' button now works on products requiring the Oil Pump and the Semi Trailer Truck
- If a quest step requires flour, it will show whatever Windmill you own on the quest step, for example, if you only own Stone Windmills, it will show the Stone Windmill image on the step and will open the Stone Windmill when you click the open button.
- The message "Updating Facility Ownership" should not show when you are opening your neighbours quest managers.
Old Feb 17 2015, 06:28 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thanks for fixing the update so quickly, yay, devs!

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 17 2015, 07:48 AM

This morning as I work my farms....

I am literally flying .... I have never seen this speed ... it is as if my farms were minimal in size and bare bones.

Sure enjoying this a LOT.... perhaps I am the only one using the FT servers..LOL

Old Feb 17 2015, 09:26 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

when can we buy stables with coins?

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread