Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 12 2013, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjyhey3 View Post
I love this game! I am 71 yrs old and have been playing since June 2009 and won't quit ever. I own 16 farms and every facility, which I keep full. The Devs and the Mods don't get enough credit for all they do for us. Not only is the game kept interesting, fun and exciting but what most people don't realize is what it takes to keep up with everything you create. My memory has improved greatly since playing...it had to! Just to remember where every facility is and when every crop is due to harvest is a big deal. I love waking up every morning with my coffee and FarmTown. I know there are other Seniors out there who feel the same way. Please keep up the good work and don't ever think you aren't appreciated...you definitely are!
.... and there may be a lot of us "seasoned" players. At 67, I feel the same about both the morning coffee and the game. However I have 19 farms, (x2), and I think I might be at he point of "cludy" memory. I do not mind spending a few bucks to further my habit either.
Old Aug 12 2013, 10:22 PM
psycho_mommi
Account Not Linked

this is a fantastic update!! HOWEVER, my ingredient planner, blank white screen. WINDOWS VISTA, CHROME, WF 40 thanks much for the help!!!
Old Aug 12 2013, 10:49 PM

Default Ingredient planner

Just want to report that my Ingredient Planner is now working... thank you for the quick fix!!!... Much appreciated!!!... As always, the whole FT Team ROCKS (Devs & Mods et al)!!!...

Farming since February 7, 2009
Level 1200+
Farms 1-39 @46x46
Farm 40 @50x50
Farms 41 @42x42 & 42 @36x36

SHELL VALLEY Properties
Old Aug 12 2013, 11:18 PM

i cannot load my facilty manager at all..it just keeps saying im busy...the only think not loaded is the neighbor bar....
i can't do a quest cuz i cant load
Old Aug 13 2013, 06:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoDanzer View Post
i cannot load my facilty manager at all..it just keeps saying im busy...the only think not loaded is the neighbor bar....
i can't do a quest cuz i cant load
Hi! try the memcache link in my signature where it says AQUI, to clear your game memory. You'll see a list of unsettings, close that window and the farm if it is open. Then clear your browser cache and close browser. Reopen and try again.
Old Aug 13 2013, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
If you are talking about the semi, the ordering station is used for that.
I have an ordering station. It does not seem to do anything
Old Aug 13 2013, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm3810@msn.com View Post
I have an ordering station. It does not seem to do anything
Hi! If you have the ordering station you need to open each semi and click in Order all. Remember that fuel is needed to do this.
Old Aug 13 2013, 08:24 AM
Account Not Linked

My question is ... The new Fencing factory. I know the brick come from the clay blocks. But from there where do the brick come to stock the fencing factory. Are they made in the fencing factory along with the fence. I ask because I have mega clay block but minimum brick. Cant find where they are made.
Thanks.
Old Aug 13 2013, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggranmum View Post
My question is ... The new Fencing factory. I know the brick come from the clay blocks. But from there where do the brick come to stock the fencing factory. Are they made in the fencing factory along with the fence. I ask because I have mega clay block but minimum brick. Cant find where they are made.
Thanks.

Hi! bricks are produced in the Ceramic Factory.
Old Aug 13 2013, 10:39 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi! bricks are produced in the Ceramic Factory.
Thank you. It was driving me coo coo. LOL. It looks like they need to increase the production of brick now with added factory using them.
Closed Thread