Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 01 2011, 08:04 PM

Also just got my first belt stuff...each friend can help ONCE every 3 hours....hope people realize this quickly and don't over clutter the news feed ;-)
Old Jun 01 2011, 08:05 PM

Looks like the belts have launched

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Jun 01 2011, 08:19 PM

Default belts

lame, why the limits? If your Going to do this up the limit to a million a day & get rid of the 3 hour thing
Old Jun 01 2011, 08:22 PM

How long do they stay on the news feed? I just filled a whole page with my belts
Old Jun 01 2011, 08:29 PM

Are the harvest bonuses separate from the ingredients?
Because I just clicked on someone's bonus, then their ingredients but it said I could only send items once every 3 hours...?
Old Jun 01 2011, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momma Woods View Post
How long do they stay on the news feed? I just filled a whole page with my belts
And this is why FT is going to lose players..I have 40 posts on my wall from players ...I blocked the other games because of flooding peoples mass posts ...This is going to get old fast..
Old Jun 01 2011, 08:30 PM
Account Not Linked

Default The new interuptions around the belts

I am not at all pleased with the new belt interruptions; I'm trying to fish and get 12 interruptions; that is 2 for each belt, since there is no red x on the original pop-up so you can get rid of it, have to wait till the post window comes up; so 2 interruptions per; then I find out that only one of the 6 posts will result in my getting anything anyway, so was interrupted 11 times for nothing! Not at all happy at the moment, most things about this game I have loved, and that's why I've spent money on it, but this is NOT one of those things, and the more irritated I get the less I spend! Next thing you know they will add quests, and the people I know that play this game rather than the other farm game do so because they aren't interrupted every minute and have to do quests.
Old Jun 01 2011, 08:31 PM

Thank you for the new upgrade, however the belt notifications that pop up every time you earn a new belt forces you to go to the post screen which automatically takes you out of full screen and is very distracting and annoying! I hope you're able to fix this very soon. An easy fix would be to give us the option to "post" or "not to post" on the very first notification box.
Old Jun 01 2011, 08:36 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaneMarple9 View Post
Love the new stuff and can't wait for the next upgrade!
Something to do with the rhubarb - rhubarb and apple crumble etc - would be good next time
And like others, I'd love a seeder which seeds a whole farm at once, I usually stick to one type of crop on each farm.
Great updates, and love new clothes!
Something to do with the rhubarb - rhubarb and apple crumble etc - would be good next time

Try Rhubarb and strawberry preserves. Folks around here have always made those.
Old Jun 01 2011, 08:48 PM

Default new releases

I must say i have really enjoyed this new release...i have yet to encounter the "belt" thing that others are referring to, and i harvested some crops tonight...anyway i just wanted to express my gratitude to the people that work so hard to keep me hooked!!!...lol....
Closed Thread