Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 11 2015, 11:19 PM
Senior Moderator

New information from Raul:
Post Release Updates - May 11th, 8:00PM EST

- When doing Start All or Load All in the Facility Manager some people were confused with the first number that was shown, it used to indicate the total number of facilities currently shown, which included Animal Buildings, Regular and Service facilities. After this release with the introduction of the check boxes we changed that number to include only the number of selected (checked) facilities that applied to the actual operation performed, so for example if you click Start All that number would be the total number of *Regular* Facilities shown that were also selected.

We realized that the previous information was useful to some people, so we reverted this change back to the way it was before and just added the number of selected facilities for the current operation, so if you click Start All you will see something like "The Facility Manager is showing 600 facilities (450 regular facilities selected)..."

- Mouse wheel scrolling always do one full Page Up or Page Down independent of how many items are being shown

- When selecting the 'non ingredients for me' filter in the Market, the default option is now 'Sell Selected' instead of 'Sell All'.

Known Issues

- If you select the Non-Ingredient filter and right after that you select the Non-Ingredient for me filter, the Sell All option will be incorrectly set as the default. This will be fixed later today.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.