Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Nov 15 2022, 08:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lila63 View Post
I have a neighbor that waters all my flowers when she works my facilities/clients. I've never minded before. But now with the farm pass, this can make it really hard to find enough flowers to satisfy the quest of watering flowers. There should be a way to turn off if you want someone to be able to water your flowers. I did make two of my farms with flowers private earlier today which saved me. I posted on my page asking neighbors to stop watering flowers. She commented about it and then did it again today. The only ones that werent watered were the private farms. I cant make them all private. Any ideas?
Hi Lila,
All you can do is ask them again not to water them or set the farm to private or as a quest farm. In the case of setting the farms as private or quest that does prevent them from being watered.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 16 2022, 01:21 AM

I apologize if this has already been answered, but for the reward on the farm pass where we send 5 cash to the neighbors that helped us the most, what are the neighbors doing that count towards that help? It is when they have helped us meet the Farm Pass goal (ie send us gifts, ingredient paks, etc to help us meet a goal), or is it any general farm help?
Old Nov 16 2022, 03:42 AM

Hi, I have a season goal to help 173 times in the disaster protection shop at my friends farms.
Do I do this by responding to request to refer clients to their facilities?
Thanks
Old Nov 16 2022, 04:19 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PharmerRhonda View Post
I apologize if this has already been answered, but for the reward on the farm pass where we send 5 cash to the neighbors that helped us the most, what are the neighbors doing that count towards that help? It is when they have helped us meet the Farm Pass goal (ie send us gifts, ingredient paks, etc to help us meet a goal), or is it any general farm help?
Hi PharmerRhonda,

Those that can count would be helping you with any of several things like working your farms, working your facilities, helping in your co-op quests, sending you ingredients/bonuses you post, trains, ships, trading, exporting to you.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Nov 16 2022, 04:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayseed C View Post
Hi, I have a season goal to help 173 times in the disaster protection shop at my friends farms.
Do I do this by responding to request to refer clients to their facilities?
Thanks
Hi Hayseed C,

The Disaster Protection Shop is a Farm Cash Service Facility so you need to work friends services (refer clients) for friends that own that facility and have products loaded into it at the time that you work them.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Nov 16 2022, 07:56 AM

Unhappy Train manager

The Farm Pass is especially frustrating when it requires x number of trains to be forwarded through the Train Manager when out of all the trains I get, only a very few end up in the Manager.

Please explain?
Old Nov 16 2022, 08:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmyers64 View Post
The Farm Pass is especially frustrating when it requires x number of trains to be forwarded through the Train Manager when out of all the trains I get, only a very few end up in the Manager.

Please explain?
Hi rmyers

I moved your post to the thread about Farm Pass.

It could be due to multiple reasons. If your friends are sending multiple boost requests using the same train, then maybe some of them dont go through the train manager.

If you only accept gifts every now and then, the boost requests which have expired or the trains had already gone back home, then they will not show in the train manager but they will show up as expired in your My Requests tab.

Also if you have superneighbors who can manage your trains, then they will do them through the train manager and you will also find them as expired in your My Requests tab.
Old Nov 19 2022, 03:02 AM

"Send one ingredient pack gift to friends"...What is an ingredient pack? I tried sending "10 sausage pack" and either that's wrong or the game didn't recognize I'd done it. Help?
Old Nov 19 2022, 04:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaScobee View Post
"Send one ingredient pack gift to friends"...What is an ingredient pack? I tried sending "10 sausage pack" and either that's wrong or the game didn't recognize I'd done it. Help?
Hi LisaScobee,

I have moved your post to the thread about Farm Pass.
Examples of the various goals are listed in thee Game Guide Chapter 34 Farm Pass, here's the link to that chapter:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=658742

Ingredients packs are what are sent when someone asks for ingredients to make a product and a friend sends them.

The easiest way to tell whether or not you have already sent a friend ingredients is to go to the other wall requests page. Look for any ingredient requests that don't have a pink background.

For each one you need for the goal, click on the Send ingredients link without a pink background, one per person. Then when you next load the game, see if that goal is completed.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Nov 19 2022, 05:07 AM

Thanks. That fixed it. The Daily Goal page wasn't
really clear enough for me to understanf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi LisaScobee,

I have moved your post to the thread about Farm Pass.
Examples of the various goals are listed in thee Game Guide Chapter 34 Farm Pass, here's the link to that chapter:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=658742

Ingredients packs are what are sent when someone asks for ingredients to make a product and a friend sends them.

The easiest way to tell whether or not you have already sent a friend ingredients is to go to the other wall requests page. Look for any ingredient requests that don't have a pink background.

For each one you need for the goal, click on the Send ingredients link without a pink background, one per person. Then when you next load the game, see if that goal is completed.

Tags
farm pass, ingredient packs