Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 31 2011, 10:00 PM

Yes I have sent many many many tickets to support about this matter of not levelling up.
I have actually decided to try and not get as many xp's because I am worried about maxing out the game soon. As a person with health issues who needs to sit and rest a lot, this game has been great to keep my mind active and I have so many friends now from all over the world, I really wish they would expand the levels to over one billion xp's though as I like having incentives to play. Even the Diversification rank I was maxed out being in the 70,000 range so didn't have an aim to get that higher as they set the highest at 60,000. I have been top level since level 34 with each new release of new levels putting me straight to the top one.
All I ask is that they please don't let me max out my favourite game.
Old Dec 31 2011, 10:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckpeer@gmail.com View Post
There have been quite a few posts that stem from this one. An interesting side note is that there have been no moderators commenting on or explaining why the game is set at a maximum of 1 billion experience points, especially since there are a number of players that have surpassed that goal post and many who are approaching that goal. This is important especially since it has become much easier to earn experience points in the last few months because of the numerous tools that make farming easier and more productive.
I just went to check her farm myself. I don't know whether there is a digit missing or not because they do not put commas in that number, but regardless of whether she has 1.89 billion or 18.9 million she still should have leveled up to 285. That is the real problem.
There are many of us who are way past the required for level 285 who have attained that and Support should have looked into this if she reported it to them. The moderators cannot do anything about it as it will require a developr to fix this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 01 2012, 03:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spartan7886 View Post
I would like an answer to this second question also. I saw one person earlier reference 103% full, which implies the first option, but I could only fill to 100%, which implies the second option. This, however, could be a result of being on such a low belt that the odds just didn't work out for me. Which way it works will affect how much wheat I need to plant.
Yes good point! Do the bonus boxes fill the facilities to the 100% only - therefore less raw materials needed or do they take it to over the 100% meaning more end product? I always stock up then fill up to 100% on everything and I know exactly what I need to do that. I hope this means that I get more end product that I can sell or things are going to get very confusing

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Jan 01 2012, 04:00 AM

It looks like not all the products are earning Belts or at least not in the menu to show belts earned.
The products from the new facilites - the Circus Supplies and Car Parts factory are not in my menu for Belts yet. Neither are a lot of items - dolls for example from the Toy Factory, Also it seems to be only actual "finished goods" - so many items that are a "raw material" are not there - eg Copper Ore, Black Pigment, BUT items from the Semi ARE - like meat and sausage pack.
Does anyone know if the missing items ARE actually earning belts or not?

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Jan 01 2012, 04:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
It looks like not all the products are earning Belts or at least not in the menu to show belts earned.
The products from the new facilites - the Circus Supplies and Car Parts factory are not in my menu for Belts yet. Neither are a lot of items - dolls for example from the Toy Factory, Also it seems to be only actual "finished goods" - so many items that are a "raw material" are not there - eg Copper Ore, Black Pigment, BUT items from the Semi ARE - like meat and sausage pack.
Does anyone know if the missing items ARE actually earning belts or not?
only the first 20 facilities in order as they appear in the store currently earn belts/dans and the oil pump and semi trailer truck.

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Jan 01 2012, 07:33 AM

thanks devs for the update. I would like to wish everybody at Slashkey a Happy New Year!
Old Jan 01 2012, 08:14 AM

Question new 26x26 expansions

Just a question has anyone noticed that the new 26x26 expansions from farm 5 on is not the full 26x26 (35x35plots) but only 34 1/2 x 34 1/2. this is what i have found out today after buying farms 5 through to 7. farm 5 bought with coins and farm 6 and 7 bought with fc. the first 4 farms yes they were the true 26x26 but not the next 3 so i have found out. so is this a glitch that will be rectified or are we actually paying for something we are not getting. great update anyway and thought i would just throw this one in the hat for opinions,
thanks for your time and look forward to the new levels and that means more fc lol
Old Jan 01 2012, 08:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynwoo60 View Post
Just a question has anyone noticed that the new 26x26 expansions from farm 5 on is not the full 26x26 (35x35plots) but only 34 1/2 x 34 1/2. this is what i have found out today after buying farms 5 through to 7. farm 5 bought with coins and farm 6 and 7 bought with fc. the first 4 farms yes they were the true 26x26 but not the next 3 so i have found out. so is this a glitch that will be rectified or are we actually paying for something we are not getting. great update anyway and thought i would just throw this one in the hat for opinions,
thanks for your time and look forward to the new levels and that means more fc lol
all mine only have room for 34 plots and a bit on all 10 farms

Old Jan 01 2012, 08:23 AM

my first 4 were 35 x35 as i have used the 5x5 plower to plow them up but hey it is a great update and ty al for answering me.
Old Jan 01 2012, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynwoo60 View Post
my first 4 were 35 x35 as i have used the 5x5 plower to plow them up but hey it is a great update and ty al for answering me.
Your welcome

U must have got a bonus (i wont tell anyone)

Closed Thread