Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 19 2023, 09:03 PM

Default Buy Cash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi DitzyLuvBug,
Mine is set up with Paypal so it automatically takes me there. I don't have the Strip option, so it may be that since you have used PayPal you may not be able to change. We will look into this.

EDIT: You have to click which payment method you want to turn it green, before you click on the amount. I was able to purchase with my mastercard with no problem.
I clicked on Stripe, it turned green (attached pic)but never goes any further for me to enter anything. I would hope I could switch between the two if I didn't want to use PayPal next time but selected Stripe to use for credit card next time I buy? I will wait until you get an answer before you tell me maybe to try again. Thank you!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot_20230719215621.jpg (16.7 KB, 9 views)

Last edited by DitzyLuvBug; Jul 19 2023 at 09:05 PM. Reason: attached picture
Old Jul 19 2023, 09:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DitzyLuvBug View Post
I clicked on Stripe, it turned green but never goes any further for me to enter anything. I would hope I could switch between the two if I didn't want to use PayPal next time but selected Stripe to use for credit card next time I buy? I will wait until you get an answer before you tell me maybe to try again. Thank you!
Hi DitzyLuvBug,
I didn't have any problem with using either. I selected the payment method first, then clicked to select which amount I wanted to buy. It took me to the correct one each time. So yes you should be able to switch between the 2 options without any problem. You have to select payment method first. Then click on Select on the amount you want to buy.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 20 2023, 12:23 AM

I just have to commend everyone involved in creating, maintaining, troubleshooting and just answering our questions about Farmtown. I have been playing this game for over 10 years and I am so very happy that the powers-that-be have created its own website. I'm enjoying playing this game so much more now. Thank you Developers! Thank you Administrators!! Thank you Moderators for so patiently answering our thousands of questions!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!
Old Jul 21 2023, 05:53 PM

Hi Farmers

From Raul's notes for the New Release:

Post Release Updates - July 21st, 5:15PM

- The 'Preferences' section located in the Account tab in the farmtown.com website was replaced by a new 'Profile' section. In addition to changing your avatar name and gender, now you will be able to change your real first name, your email and your password. Here are some rules:

1. Your real first name must contain only letters, no spaces or numbers

2. Your password must be at least 6 characters long

3. In order to change your password you must have access to your current email. If that's not the case, then you must change your email first for an email that you have access to, since we will be sending you security codes to that email.

4. In order to change your email you don't need to have access to your old email, but you do need to have access to your new email. Keeping a valid email as your farmtown email is very important since this is the only way you will be able to recover access to your farms if you forget your password.

In the future you will be able to change your picture as well, either by uploading a new one from your PC or by using the Facebook Login system to allow the game to automatically download and use your current Facebook picture.

Last edited by marymarcel; Jul 22 2023 at 01:10 PM.
Old Jul 23 2023, 12:58 PM

Good Bye Farm Town. I have invested a lot of money in you. As you cannot post facilities from the new website then Farm Town has come to an end. Good Bye Farm Town.
Old Jul 23 2023, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodneycs View Post
Good Bye Farm Town. I have invested a lot of money in you. As you cannot post facilities from the new website then Farm Town has come to an end. Good Bye Farm Town.
You can post facilities from the new website as e were doing on FB. The only difference is that there won't be a post made on FB but only under the tab MY REQUESTS and then the option SHOW FACILITIES WALL REQUEST. All post to work friends's request to work their facilities are there
Old Jul 23 2023, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clohar View Post
You can post facilities from the new website as e were doing on FB. The only difference is that there won't be a post made on FB but only under the tab MY REQUESTS and then the option SHOW FACILITIES WALL REQUEST. All post to work friends's request to work their facilities are there
He is wanting it to appear on Facebook the way it has always popped up on a person's wall. I have never worked others factory post like that but apparently that is a deal breaker for him to keep playing Farmtown.
Old Jul 24 2023, 08:36 AM

Looks kike as of 8:16 Cebtral time Facebook has Deactivated it farmtown access.
Thank you Devvs and team for having FARMTOWN ready to RICK!!

my working farm link is: https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...00000030532483
Old Jul 24 2023, 05:16 PM

can someone please give me the link for meme cache for website dont know where to find it as lost it
Old Jul 24 2023, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda1955 View Post
can someone please give me the link for meme cache for website dont know where to find it as lost it
Hi amanda

This is the link, try to save it in your browser

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Closed Thread