Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 15 2021, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerguy3 View Post
Not sure that my original post mentioned that I was using the Purple Hand designer, but I did find the ability to find a few spots on the extreme sides (the size of a tree) on the farm to place the train track items. From there I was able to move them to where they originally existed. Is the ability to take a farm offline (icon which looks like a plug) coming back any time soon?
Hi soccerguy3

Im sorry but we dont have that information. Just check the first post, first page of this thread every now and then as we will update that page with any new information or feature added.
Old Feb 15 2021, 02:03 PM

Default Axe doesn't yield products.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Mrs Rogue,
Try reloading your farms and see if they show in your storage. I just tried and mine did not show until I reloaded my farms.
Yes the facilities are not able to be bought currently. It is a seperate function.
Taz,
I tried again and reloaded after. I even tried clearing my cache. But nothing is going to storage. I've been farming again for a couple of weeks and have never been able to get logs with my axe.
Mrs Rogue
USER ID number ( 541079356819060 )
Old Feb 15 2021, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Rogue View Post
Taz,
I tried again and reloaded after. I even tried clearing my cache. But nothing is going to storage. I've been farming again for a couple of weeks and have never been able to get logs with my axe.
Mrs Rogue
USER ID number ( 541079356819060 )

Hi Mrs Rogue

Taz is not available at this time.

I tried this on my farms and couldnt reproduce your issue.

You have some trees ready to chop, please use the axe to chop them, if after refreshing your farm some of them are back, chop them again. Then refresh your farm and check your storage again.

When you get the axe and you are going to start chopping are you seeing any message?
Old Feb 15 2021, 04:14 PM

Cool Still no logs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Mrs Rogue

Taz is not available at this time.

I tried this on my farms and couldnt reproduce your issue.

You have some trees ready to chop, please use the axe to chop them, if after refreshing your farm some of them are back, chop them again. Then refresh your farm and check your storage again.

When you get the axe and you are going to start chopping are you seeing any message?
Hi, marymarcel,
I tried the axe again. Chopped the appropriate trees. It looks like they have been chopped, but nothing is in storage. I refreshed my farm and voila the trees are full size and say they are ready to be chopped. Still nothing in storage. I did it three times in a row. They always look chopped but nothing is in storage and when I refresh my farm they look full grown again and say they are ready to be chopped again.
When I get the axe, I get the message that apparently is trying to teach me how to use the axe. Every time. Okay, almost every time, lol, I just tried again so that I could tell you exactly what it said and I didn't get the message, but still didn't get any logs even after refreshing. The message says something along the lines that I can use the axe for chopping...and then at the end says that my chopped logs will be in storage.
If neither you nor taz has been able to duplicate my problem, could it possibly be because of my low level or since I only have one farm? Sorry, grasping at straws, it doesn't make any sense to me since I am able to use all of the other tools that I currently have available to me.
Old Feb 15 2021, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Rogue View Post
Hi, marymarcel,
I tried the axe again. Chopped the appropriate trees. It looks like they have been chopped, but nothing is in storage. I refreshed my farm and voila the trees are full size and say they are ready to be chopped. Still nothing in storage. I did it three times in a row. They always look chopped but nothing is in storage and when I refresh my farm they look full grown again and say they are ready to be chopped again.
When I get the axe, I get the message that apparently is trying to teach me how to use the axe. Every time. Okay, almost every time, lol, I just tried again so that I could tell you exactly what it said and I didn't get the message, but still didn't get any logs even after refreshing. The message says something along the lines that I can use the axe for chopping...and then at the end says that my chopped logs will be in storage.
If neither you nor taz has been able to duplicate my problem, could it possibly be because of my low level or since I only have one farm? Sorry, grasping at straws, it doesn't make any sense to me since I am able to use all of the other tools that I currently have available to me.

Hi Mrs Rogue

When you harvest your flowers, fruit trees and crops, do they go to your storage? Just asking as your harvest storage is completely empty.

Maybe you are selling all those to get coins?

We will let the developers know about your issue and see if they can find what is causing it.

Thank you
Old Feb 15 2021, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Mrs Rogue

When you harvest your flowers, fruit trees and crops, do they go to your storage? Just asking as your harvest storage is completely empty.

Maybe you are selling all those to get coins?

We will let the developers know about your issue and see if they can find what is causing it.

Thank you
Yes, my flowers, fruit trees and crops go to storage when I harvest them. I did sell all of my harvests for coins.
Thank you,
Mrs Rogue
Old Feb 15 2021, 10:07 PM
Account Not Linked

can someone help. i haven't been able to play farm town since january 1
Old Feb 15 2021, 10:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve127 View Post
can someone help. i haven't been able to play farm town since january 1
Hi Steve,
If you can't open your farms then please post in the HTML5/WebGL version of the Game: Not loading or frequent crashes or game too slow

Here is a link to that thread:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650270

If you can open your farms then you can see what is available for you to do in the first post on the first page of this thread.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 15 2021, 11:55 PM

Not sure that my original post mentioned that I was using the Purple Hand designer, but I did find the ability to find a few spots on the extreme sides (the size of a tree) on the farm to place the train track items. From there I was able to move them to where they originally existed. Is the ability to take a farm offline (icon which looks like a plug) coming back any time soon?
Old Feb 16 2021, 12:06 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerguy3 View Post
Hi Soccerguy,
You posted this already and it was answered up above.

We do not know when any different functions will be restored. You will need to watch the first post of this thread to see when functions are added.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread