Old Nov 18 2014, 09:30 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammy 11 View Post
Thanks for your reply. The last time I stopped questing for 6 days I was told my new time frame would commence as soon as I COMPLETED a quest. However, as soon as I collected 3 completed quests (3 days after I returned) the COLLECT REWARDS bar turned blue and I received 1 FC. Is that what you are saying? If so, that's fine - Is the quota for 1 FC, not for 2, and then the week, as you said, starts over from there? It's NOT a big deal, but I sure would like to understand it. Again, thanks for replying. Happy questing!

Hi, grammy, let me esplain. Your new quest week starts when you collect FC, either 1 or 2, so whatever day you collect will be the first day of your new week and a week later, your 7 days will be up on the same day and the blue light will go on. The collect button turned blue after you took a break because 7 days had gone by and then you collected the coins for 3 quests. You did not have to take 1 FC at that time, you could have kept going and tried to get 8, but sometimes it's better to take the 1 FC and start over clean with a new week. The quests are timed to the second, so you don't want to take a chance on having them drop off while you are trying to finish more. See my sig for the name of a timing program (not supported by Slashkey, it's an outside developer) that really helps me keep track of exactly when my quests will start to drop off and let me know if you have any questions!

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20