Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Nov 09 2023, 11:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoalaBear777 View Post
I went to Send Gifts and clicked on "Farmers who have you as a neighbor". A list of abpit two dozen people in white boxes showed up. They are not my neighbors, they don't show up when I click on the Neighbors icon in the Play screen, and I don't know who they are? Why are they there, and how do I remove them? Are they hackers?
Hi KoalaBear,
They are not hackers. They are people who have you as a neighbor but you don't have them as a neighbor which is why they do not show in your neighbor list. Probably ones you had in the past as neighbors but have since removed as them on your end.

You might check the Farmer Lists /Facebook Friends list and see if they show up there. If so you can visit their farms and in the toolbox on the left side remove yourself as their neighbor. You can then remove them from the Facebook friends list to keep them from adding you back.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 10 2023, 12:40 PM

Default Farmers That Have Me As A Neighbor

Recently when sending gifts, I noticed the Farmers That Have Me As A Neighbor tab. There are 14 folks there. I recognize them as people I use to have as facebook friends well before 2020. I know that I removed them as my neighbors before unfriending them through FB because they were very inactive. My inquiry is how do I get to their farms which seems to be the only place that I can remove myself as their neighbor? I looked diligently throughout the forum and did see this issue for me specifically. They are not listed on my FB neighbors tab. I have already tried that way. Thank you in advance for addressing this for me.

Farming Since July 25, 2009 USER ID number 537090646
Old Nov 10 2023, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santmyer View Post
Recently when sending gifts, I noticed the Farmers That Have Me As A Neighbor tab. There are 14 folks there. I recognize them as people I use to have as facebook friends well before 2020. I know that I removed them as my neighbors before unfriending them through FB because they were very inactive. My inquiry is how do I get to their farms which seems to be the only place that I can remove myself as their neighbor? I looked diligently throughout the forum and did see this issue for me specifically. They are not listed on my FB neighbors tab. I have already tried that way. Thank you in advance for addressing this for me.
Hi Santmyer

It is true that you only see them if you choose to set the sending gifts and train boost requests to Farmers that have you as a Neighbor and Farmers that have you as a Buddy.

You could try to send them a gift and see if they send one back to you or better, a train boost request.

Then you should see them in the panel below the game screen as Manage.

You could add them as buddy so that way you could go to their farms and delete yourself as neighbor and buddy.

It is not easy nor quick but it is an option for those who still play at least from time to time.

If they are not playing anymore, then there is no way to delete yourself as neighbor or buddy currently.
We do not know what or when developers could add to the game for these settings.

Last edited by marymarcel; Nov 10 2023 at 02:30 PM.
Old Nov 12 2023, 11:39 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I have a couple of questions regarding the super neighbor thing (i apologize for caps but have eye problems). I will be doing sn for friend when she is in hospital and rehab. I found the thing on manager for trains but nothing on the boats/ships. Am i correct that moving ships is not a function of the sn? Also with the filling and posting of facs; again, i didn't find anything on that in the guide. Thank you for your help.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 12 2023, 11:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynnetimpeiro@msn.com View Post
I have a couple of questions regarding the super neighbor thing (i apologize for caps but have eye problems). I will be doing sn for friend when she is in hospital and rehab. I found the thing on manager for trains but nothing on the boats/ships. Am i correct that moving ships is not a function of the sn? Also with the filling and posting of facs; again, i didn't find anything on that in the guide. Thank you for your help.
Hi lynnetimpeiro,
No Sns do not have capability to move or start ships. They also can not do facility filling or posting.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 13 2023, 12:16 PM

Level:
XP:

Thank you for the info. Just making sure I didn't miss something.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 13 2023, 09:06 PM

Level:
XP:

Hi I have a concern....I have played for 13 years and know all of my neighbors by their name and their avitar name.. Last week when I went to my requests I had an avitar name I did not recognize...TAZ JR...I thought someone had changed their avitar name...but today when I went to my requests another random name showed up. Country Girl...I contacted her and she was very evasive I would not tell me if we were friends....I am very careful never add random friends or have I added buddy or friends I get when people have worked my farms. so I thought you should be aware of this. I check my buddy list and friend lists and used filters and could not find them...THIS KINDA CREEPS ME OUT!!!
Old Nov 13 2023, 09:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by trina531 View Post
Hi I have a concern....I have played for 13 years and know all of my neighbors by their name and their avitar name.. Last week when I went to my requests I had an avitar name I did not recognize...TAZ JR...I thought someone had changed their avitar name...but today when I went to my requests another random name showed up. Country Girl...I contacted her and she was very evasive I would not tell me if we were friends....I am very careful never add random friends or have I added buddy or friends I get when people have worked my farms. so I thought you should be aware of this. I check my buddy list and friend lists and used filters and could not find them...THIS KINDA CREEPS ME OUT!!!
Hi Trina,
The only way you would see someone in your My Requests would have to be that they are your neighbor or buddy or you are their's. Either you added them at some point or let them add you.

Look in the Gifts manager and change the filter for the list when you go to send a gift to the heading Farmers that have you as a neighbor and see if they are listed there. Also change to the heading Farmers that have you as a buddy and look there for them.

If they are there, then try to send them a gift and see if they send one back to you or better, a train boost request.

Then you should see them in the panel below the game screen as Manage.

You could add them as buddy so that way you could go to their farms and delete yourself as neighbor and buddy.
Old Nov 16 2023, 12:47 PM
Account Not Linked

Default How to specify a certain crop

I have seen the following when working a neighbors farm.

"The owner only wants these crops in this Farm".

How can we preform this action?
Old Nov 16 2023, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyhey7 View Post
I have seen the following when working a neighbors farm.

"The owner only wants these crops in this Farm".

How can we preform this action?
Hi Heyhey7

I moved your post to the thread about Superneighbors in the Help & Support forum.

You have all the information in the following link from our Game Guide:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showt...66#post6548366

Tags
archived farm, beige dot, blue dot, can't add neighbour, colored dots, coloured dots, dots, green dot, invite, neighbor, neighbor requests, neighbors, neighbour, new neighbours, purple dot, red dot, remove neighbour, super neighbor, super neighbor tools, super neighbors