Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 11 2016, 04:32 PM

Hi all

From Raul's notes for the New Release

Post-Release Updates - March 11th, 3:30PM

- Released the 2 Super Storage Tools
Old Mar 11 2016, 05:17 PM

Thank you, thank you for the Super Storage tools !! It means I can now do some major renovations on my farms as I will have a place to "park" trees and items while I do the remodeling. This is a Super addition to the game. Smiling big as I type this !!!

FT addicted since June 22, 2009
Old Mar 11 2016, 05:21 PM

What do I do about the bright blue quest cube? Thank you.
Old Mar 11 2016, 05:33 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
I think your trying to turn this into a clone of another game that people played.. I am quite happy with the way things are... can do my farmtown work and then have the rest of the day off for real life...
which game is that... I might give it a go LOL
Old Mar 11 2016, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammy 11 View Post
What do I do about the bright blue quest cube? Thank you.
Hi Grammy

Please click in the blue quest and you have 3 options, Quest manager, Cooperative quest manager and Neighborhood chain contest. The ones for quests are active so you click in the option and open the quests managers.

The Neighborhoos chain contest is there but it has not been activated yet
Old Mar 11 2016, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Have you tried to reload your farms? then do something on them and check if the pop up is showed up.

If this happens to you everytime your superneighbor works for you, then it would be better if next time you stay on the farm, moving and refreshing and check if you get the pop up to post your bonuses.

Lost track of how many times I have done all of the above. The point is I should NOT have to wait while she is working. The bonuses should pop up when I open my farm. I saw it across the bottom telling me about all the lesser bonuses that you can't post. I waited and it never did give me ANY of them to post.
Old Mar 11 2016, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Grammy

Please click in the blue quest and you have 3 options, Quest manager, Cooperative quest manager and Neighborhood chain contest. The ones for quests are active so you click in the option and open the quests managers.

The Neighborhoos chain contest is there but it has not been activated yet
Thanks, I hope there will be a happy post on my gift page announcing when it is activated.
Old Mar 11 2016, 05:58 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean's Farm View Post
Lost track of how many times I have done all of the above. The point is I should NOT have to wait while she is working. The bonuses should pop up when I open my farm. I saw it across the bottom telling me about all the lesser bonuses that you can't post. I waited and it never did give me ANY of them to post.
Hi Jean,
I am sorry, but this does seem to happen more often when there is a new crop, tree or flower and someone other than the farmer harvests them without the owner being on the farm. Unfortunately there isn't any way for us to restore those belts to you.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 11 2016, 06:29 PM

I bought both of the new storage sheds and they are nowhere to be found. When I revisited the store, it indicates that I didn't buy either one and the orange one shows as "locked" until I buy the red one. I spent $70 FarmCash on these and would like this fixed - please and thank you.
Old Mar 11 2016, 06:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaohlinger View Post
I bought both of the new storage sheds and they are nowhere to be found. When I revisited the store, it indicates that I didn't buy either one and the orange one shows as "locked" until I buy the red one. I spent $70 FarmCash on these and would like this fixed - please and thank you.
Hi jaohlinger,
The sheds are on one of your farms, maybe hidden under or behind something else. Please turn everything except tools in your preferences then search your farms for them. Be sure you put them in storage so they will work.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread