Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 21 2014, 09:50 AM
Account Not Linked

I try to make my farms look realistic. The new animals are really CUTE.They look CARTOONISH
Old Oct 21 2014, 10:00 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by clogger View Post
Having trouble with the two new FC facilities. Bought both and saw them on my farm. "Hid" with under another building using the green hand, so it would not take up as much space on the farm. They do not show up in the Facility Manager. Is it a Facility Manager glitch or because they are layered under another building?
Hello clogger,

Sorry you are having this problem, you could try to put both of your facilities into storage, then click the save button, close the game, clear your browser data, reload the game and then put both facilities back on the farm and see if they show up in the facility manager. If not then you could post back here and we can see what else we can do.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Oct 21 2014, 10:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi FarmerMcLashwood

good thing is we could find the alligators on your farm 24, think they like to hide themselves

I will try to find what is happening with your dairy. According to your data you have 1 on a farm and 1 in storage. I couldnt see any dairy on your farm 19. Are you sure it is showed on farm 19 in your Facility Manager?
Thanks so much for finding my alligators! you rock!! as for the glitch on my farm 19... here is a screen shot of what appears in facility Manager for that farm.....
Old Oct 21 2014, 10:33 AM

I don't seem to be able to work on others facilities since the update, is it just me?
Old Oct 21 2014, 10:36 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
why cant i put animals in my super sheds when i buy them sheep& llamas? they just disapear
Hi beverduster,
I am sorry this is happening. Which farm is it you are trying to add sheep and llamas to the super shed?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 21 2014, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerMcLashwood View Post
Thanks so much for finding my alligators! you rock!! as for the glitch on my farm 19... here is a screen shot of what appears in facility Manager for that farm.....

Thank you for the pic

I have gone to a few of your farms looking for your dairy shed, but you have used the green hand to hide some factories into bigger buildings, so I'm not sure to be able to find it.

There are no buildings on your farm 19. Do you remember in which farm your dairy shed used to be? If not, you would need to look at the factories hidden trying to find the dairy.

And you are very welcome about your alligators, they were surely playing hide and seek!
Old Oct 21 2014, 10:39 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaytutt View Post
I don't seem to be able to work on others facilities since the update, is it just me?
Hi Kaytutt,
I am currently going through my neighbors facility work and it is working fine for me. What message are you seeing when you try to work?
Try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 21 2014, 10:59 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Well we now have Farm 24--I have completely purchased the farm and all additions---now I cannot even get on the farm. I have cleaned my cache--I have rebooted and still cannot get on it!
Old Oct 21 2014, 11:01 AM

Thank you for the update .... love, love LOVE the new gift animals :-)

Farming since: 14 December 2009
Old Oct 21 2014, 11:08 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
2. Some of the animals on the Gifts page were moved to the Store.
i see no changes to old animals in gifts or the store. coming later maybe?

Quote:
4. Cooperative Quests Updates (some were launched 1-2 weeks ago):

- Blue dots are not shown on neighbours with only expired quests or only expired and completed quests
yay!!! and they do seem to be sorting properly

Quote:
- When ordering the neighbour bar by Cooperative Quests the current user is always shown to the left of the leftmost neighbour with a blue dot, this way neighbours with blue dots are visible in the screen right away
this isn't working for me. i'm still a page left of my first neighbor with quests.
Closed Thread