Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jan 07 2024, 08:00 PM

Then, for the first time ever, I get a warning for using a bot.

I was not using a bot. I.was.buying.stupid.ostriches.
Old Jan 07 2024, 08:03 PM

I do not get any response whatsoever, no acknowledgement at all.

I check my unknown sender mail and my spam folder every day before I delete them.
Old Jan 07 2024, 08:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gertrude's Dude Ranch View Post
Then, for the first time ever, I get a warning for using a bot.

I was not using a bot. I.was.buying.stupid.ostriches.
Hi Gertrude,
You get that warning if you are clicking too fast whether it is with a bot or an autoclicker or just tapping it yourself to fast. Try slowing down with your buying of ostriches and you won't get banned.

I am now going to move this thread to the Missing thread:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594638
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 07 2024, 08:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gertrude's Dude Ranch View Post
I do not get any response whatsoever, no acknowledgement at all.

I check my unknown sender mail and my spam folder every day before I delete them.
Hi Gertrude,

Support sent you one just this evening. Read the private message I sent you.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 09 2024, 09:39 AM

Default Missing 2 oil refinerys

hi on this day the 9-1-24 i took a oil refinery out of my store on to my farm 29 then when i went to put it back it said could not put back in the store so i left it and went to do my next farm30, then went to fetch anoter oil refinery out of another farm put it in that 30 farm did my work tried to put in store same again could not put in store. Now the 2 oil refinery are no were to be found not in store or in my farms please help as its a lot to lose ty
Old Jan 09 2024, 09:45 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowfall View Post
hi on this day the 9-1-24 i took a oil refinery out of my store on to my farm 29 then when i went to put it back it said could not put back in the store so i left it and went to do my next farm30, then went to fetch anoter oil refinery out of another farm put it in that 30 farm did my work tried to put in store same again could not put in store. Now the 2 oil refinery are no were to be found not in store or in my farms please help as its a lot to lose ty
Hi Snowfall,
I moved your post to the thread about missing items. I have checked your account and yes you are missing the oil refineries.

You will need to contact Support about this as we can not do refunds through the forums. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
To contact through the website:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Jan 09 2024, 12:19 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Lost Item

Lost Flower Shop on Farm 1
Old Jan 09 2024, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katzizi@yahoo.com View Post
Lost Flower Shop on Farm 1
Hi katzizi

We cant do refunds through the forums so you need to contact Support team about this problem. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Jan 26 2024, 06:30 PM

I just purchased the new 48x48 chainsaw and placed it on my farm 36. It wouldn't let me add the item to storage so I refreshed the page. It was gone. I went out and came back and the item still isn't showing. I cleared the memecache - didn't help. My tools are showing everything but trees. Can you please help?
Old Jan 26 2024, 06:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conjetta View Post
I just purchased the new 48x48 chainsaw and placed it on my farm 36. It wouldn't let me add the item to storage so I refreshed the page. It was gone. I went out and came back and the item still isn't showing. I cleared the memecache - didn't help. My tools are showing everything but trees. Can you please help?
Hi Conjetta,
There is no purchase showing in your account for the new 48x48 chainsaw. Youcould not have purchased it as you have not purchased the 44x44 one yet. The latest purchase you made of chainsaws is the 40x40 on January 22nd.

Tags
bugs and glitches, facilities, help & support, mango tree, missing, missing animals, missing building, missing buildings, missing crops, missing decorations, missing facility, missing factories, missing farm cash, missing farmcash, missing flowers, missing from farm, missing harvests, missing tool, missing tools, missing trees, tools missing