Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Feb 23 2023, 06:59 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbirk1950 View Post
I can't download any gifts for the past 3 days. What's up?
Hi kbirk1950,

If you are asking about any free gift site, those we can't help with as they are not owned or run by Slashkey.

If you are unable to accept gifts from friends using the My Requests page, please describe what you are seeing when you try to accepet them.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Feb 25 2023, 04:43 AM

Sending gifts via the Send gift button.

I'm sending milk to all my friends, this is the first time I've had problems, one of them still keeps on popping up even though I've sent her a gift (I actually clicked on it multiple times) when I have reloaded to send to others. All the others have sent ok, it's just this one. Does this mean that the person I'm sending to is too full to receive more so it rejects my gift or what? Or will they still receive them (multiples and all)

(And no it's not nothing to do with how many friends I've got, as I've had more facebook friends in the past with no problems and sent to all ok before) I've cleared my farm town memcache too
Laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ITL05, 11th Gen, i7

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1959&farm_ix=0

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...c_location=ufi

FB profile (accepting no FR for the time being) - https://www.facebook.com/alexandrajeffery88
Old Feb 25 2023, 05:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra_J View Post
Sending gifts via the Send gift button.

I'm sending milk to all my friends, this is the first time I've had problems, one of them still keeps on popping up even though I've sent her a gift (I actually clicked on it multiple times) when I have reloaded to send to others. All the others have sent ok, it's just this one. Does this mean that the person I'm sending to is too full to receive more so it rejects my gift or what? Or will they still receive them (multiples and all)

(And no it's not nothing to do with how many friends I've got, as I've had more facebook friends in the past with no problems and sent to all ok before) I've cleared my farm town memcache too
Hi Alexandra_J,

We can see that you have run memcache since posting your issue. Has that resolved your issue for you?

If you have not already done so please check and make sure that you have kept up with tour computer and browser updates and have been clearing the browser on a regular basis. Please remember to reboot your computer if you have done any computer updates and to close the browser and reopen it if it needed updating before you try again.

If none of those have helped and the issue is persisting, please report this to the support team.

If you want to know if your friend received any gifts and they haven't recently accepted or exchanged gifts yet, you will need to ask them to check if they got any from you.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Feb 25 2023, 06:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi Alexandra_J,

We can see that you have run memcache since posting your issue. Has that resolved your issue for you?

If you have not already done so please check and make sure that you have kept up with tour computer and browser updates and have been clearing the browser on a regular basis. Please remember to reboot your computer if you have done any computer updates and to close the browser and reopen it if it needed updating before you try again.

If none of those have helped and the issue is persisting, please report this to the support team.

If you want to know if your friend received any gifts and they haven't recently accepted or exchanged gifts yet, you will need to ask them to check if they got any from you.

Still the same Tiger, i'll ask the friend if she's still getting gifts or my gifts

Hi Tiger, I got a reply back from her husband, to say she doesn't play for the time being, but she still has farmtown up. I had to ask her to look at her private messages, I didn't even get a reply back from her, that's just rude lol. So I'm assuming there's too many gifts. I'll check the last time she played in a moment

FB profile (accepting no FR for the time being) - https://www.facebook.com/alexandrajeffery88

Last edited by Alexandra_J; Feb 26 2023 at 04:21 AM.
Old Feb 26 2023, 05:05 AM

Quote:
Still the same Tiger, i'll ask the friend if she's still getting gifts or my gifts

Hi Tiger, I got a reply back from her husband, to say she doesn't play for the time being, but she still has farmtown up. I had to ask her to look at her private messages, I didn't even get a reply back from her, that's just rude lol. So I'm assuming there's too many gifts. I'll check the last time she played in a moment
The last time she played was 21st February 2023.

Old Feb 26 2023, 05:38 AM

Quote:

Quote:
The last time she played was 21st February 2023.
Hi Alexandra_J,

We're not aware of any maximum limit for how many gifts Facebook will allow to be kept in their games activity area, the only limit there that we know of in that section, is that it will only show up to 100 requests at a time. The rest if there are more won't show up until some are accepted/ignored. FB don't provide specifics on that information. Even if her in game gift box was full, that doesn't prevent someone sending them gifts to be accepted at later time.

As she's not communicating with you or playing at this time, then she may not have read your messages and there's no point in you checking anything else as you're not getting any response to be able to check anything with her.

For now the only thing we can suggest is not to send her gifts until she starts playing again, you should be able to tell that by visiting her farms to see if something like any crops have recently been planted, but that could have been done by a super neighbour if she has them, so it may be better to know she's playing when you see that she has posted something like her facilities to be worked.

Just because the game was loaded on the 21st doesn't mean that they are necessarily active on their farms and playing daily.

You can still report it to support if you wish.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Feb 26 2023, 05:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi Alexandra_J,

We're not aware of any maximum limit for how many gifts Facebook will allow to be kept in their games activity area, the only limit there that we know of in that section, is that it will only show up to 100 requests at a time. The rest if there are more won't show up until some are accepted/ignored. FB don't provide specifics on that information. Even if her in game gift box was full, that doesn't prevent someone sending them gifts to be accepted at later time.

As she's not communicating with you or playing at this time, then she may not have read your messages and there's no point in you checking anything else as you're not getting any response to be able to check anything with her.

For now the only thing we can suggest is not to send her gifts until she starts playing again, you should be able to tell that by visiting her farms to see if something like any crops have recently been planted, but that could have been done by a super neighbour if she has them, so it may be better to know she's playing when you see that she has posted something like her facilities to be worked.

Just because the game was loaded on the 21st doesn't mean that they are necessarily active on their farms and playing daily.

You can still report it to support if you wish.
No, i'll leave it for now as the rest of my neighbours and friends are getting their gifts. Thank you Tiger

Old Feb 26 2023, 01:35 PM

I have the enlarged gift box and do the Fast Pass which causes me to have too many gifts. It takes forever to unload my requests especially when they are loaded with train requests. I suggest increasing the size of the gift box and send all train boosts to the train station where they belong.
Old Feb 26 2023, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutbackAnnie View Post
I have the enlarged gift box and do the Fast Pass which causes me to have too many gifts. It takes forever to unload my requests especially when they are loaded with train requests. I suggest increasing the size of the gift box and send all train boosts to the train station where they belong.
Hi OutbackAnnie

I left your suggestion in that section but also copied your post to the thread about Gifts in Help & Support to be able to respond to you.

We have the Farm Pass in the game so I think you are talking about it.

The trains boosts are both in the Train Manager and in your My Requests.

For the Farm Pass you must boost trains from the Train Manager for them to count.

Also if you first boost your friends trains from the Train Manager then they will not show up in your My Requests tab.
The only time you will see them in your My Requests is if a Superneighbor you allowed to manage your trains, have boosted them. Then you will find them in your My Requests as expired.

Last edited by marymarcel; Feb 26 2023 at 02:34 PM.
Old Mar 05 2023, 02:26 PM

I have cleared the memcache no less than 7 times and lost 7 pages full of eggs I have exchanged for in the My Requests tab. I have not gotten so much as ONE in my gift box in order to request more.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.

Tags
bugs and glitches, flowers, fuel, gifts, gifts issues, help & support