Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Apr 08 2024, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmcgee View Post
I completed a quest and it shows that i received the gift, but i have not received it. The Tulip Field decoration.
Actually I purchased the farm Pass. and it looks like I'm not getting any of the rewards. Can you please see if the purchase went through on your end.
Your USER ID number is: 1464710890 Build No: 600
Hi pmcgee

I moved your post to the thread about Farm Cash.

I had a look at your data and your farm pass purchase went through correctly.

You have been getting the rewards according to the points you have (184 points at the time I checked)

The Tulip Field is in your Item storage. Please open your storage, click in Items tab.
Then set it to Seaonal Farm Pass option to find it.
Old Apr 09 2024, 02:48 AM

Tonight I tried to help my husband by doing a farm pass quest where he had to get hired at the Marketplace and earn x-many coins. So I'm on his account and I go and get hired for what would normally be considered a DREAM job! Thirty farms, almost all full of trees, with some crops and fish as well! But I didn't realize he only has an X32 tree shaker and X64 log truck! UGH it took me 2-1/2 hours of clicking!
Anyway, I noticed that he wasn't getting coins at the end of each farm (and no pot of coins showing up on the side) but thought it must be different because it's for the farm pass, and he'd just get it at the end of the job.
...NOPE....
So my question is.. Can someone look into that and apply all the coins he should have gotten?? PLEASE?? I clicked my butt off for those coins! lol
If you can, I would greatly appreciate it!
His USER ID number is: 100000062025749
Thanks a bunch!
Old Apr 09 2024, 07:34 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrammieRee View Post
Tonight I tried to help my husband by doing a farm pass quest where he had to get hired at the Marketplace and earn x-many coins. So I'm on his account and I go and get hired for what would normally be considered a DREAM job! Thirty farms, almost all full of trees, with some crops and fish as well! But I didn't realize he only has an X32 tree shaker and X64 log truck! UGH it took me 2-1/2 hours of clicking!
Anyway, I noticed that he wasn't getting coins at the end of each farm (and no pot of coins showing up on the side) but thought it must be different because it's for the farm pass, and he'd just get it at the end of the job.
...NOPE....
So my question is.. Can someone look into that and apply all the coins he should have gotten?? PLEASE?? I clicked my butt off for those coins! lol
If you can, I would greatly appreciate it!
His USER ID number is: 100000062025749
Thanks a bunch!
Hi GrammieRee,
I have checked and there isn't any work listed in his account for last night. This means that whoever hired him was either a neighbor or a buddy and you do not get the bonus when working for them. You only get that if you are hired by a stranger that you have no connection with.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 09 2024, 01:51 PM

Oh my gosh! So he just randomly happened to get hired by someone on his buddy list... ****!!! Well, I hope he at least got a portion of the goods...
Thanks for letting me know what went wrong.
Old Apr 09 2024, 03:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrammieRee View Post
Oh my gosh! So he just randomly happened to get hired by someone on his buddy list... ****!!! Well, I hope he at least got a portion of the goods...
Thanks for letting me know what went wrong.
Hi GrammieRee,
You always get a portion of what you harvest for others. It is the bonus amounts you only get from strangers.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 09 2024, 04:34 PM

Thanks, Taz, now I don't feel "quite" so bad. lol
Old Apr 14 2024, 11:03 PM

Default Not Receiving Weekly Farm Pass Goals

This is the 2nd week that I not received the weekly farm pass goals. I get the daily ones but not the weekly. I got the first set but that it. I paid for the farm pass and would appreciate this be resolved.
Old Apr 14 2024, 11:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplelife0114 View Post
This is the 2nd week that I not received the weekly farm pass goals. I get the daily ones but not the weekly. I got the first set but that it. I paid for the farm pass and would appreciate this be resolved.
Hi Simplelife,
I moved your post to the thread about the Farm Pass.

I have checked and you did receive last weeks goals as those were the ones for 60 points. Since the 3rd week goals with 75 points were just released as of midnight eastern time , try restarting your farms and they should then show up.
Old Apr 15 2024, 10:55 AM

Need help pls. So what did I do wrong? Privileges allowed 1 person to work my non-workable. Usage 0/1. Posted my production and service facs. My non-workable were 100% as well. She had 2 trains so mayor did all work. Now privileges 1/1. Non-workable not worked. Why not?
Old Apr 15 2024, 11:23 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missy Lou View Post
Need help pls. So what did I do wrong? Privileges allowed 1 person to work my non-workable. Usage 0/1. Posted my production and service facs. My non-workable were 100% as well. She had 2 trains so mayor did all work. Now privileges 1/1. Non-workable not worked. Why not?
Hi Missy Lou,
Restart your farms and see if the amounts in your non-workables go down. The work does not update immediately.
You can look in the Activity log for the work. Uncheck all the boxes except for facilities and then look through the list to find the one that says your non-workable facs in pink.

Tags
farm pass, ingredient packs