Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jun 12 2023, 07:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwoeb View Post
I have had the 24x24 seeder for a long time and use it a lot. I also bought the two seeders above it and you can see them in my list of tools. That should be proof that I have purchased the 24x24 seeder.
Hi Iwoeb,
You have not had the 24x24 seeder for a long time because it was only released on June 8th, 2023, 4 days ago. You have the 22x22 seeder that is just below that new release and your have the EX 5x5 and EX 6x6. To buy the last 2 you only needed to own the regular seeder 16x16, not the regular ones above those.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 15 2023, 03:09 AM
Account Not Linked

Went to buy new harvester that harvest-plow-plant but it says it does not do overlapped crops and to get EX version but cannot see it anywhere in store?
Old Jun 15 2023, 03:56 AM

SN tools are not working, can not plant fields,, multiple accounts affected ---- either they don't show up to use, or they show but it not letting me use it ......... settings are correct
Old Jun 15 2023, 07:19 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodkay1@bigpond.com View Post
Went to buy new harvester that harvest-plow-plant but it says it does not do overlapped crops and to get EX version but cannot see it anywhere in store?
Hi rodkay1,

The only new tools released are the new 24x24 tools at do not have extent mode for working overlapped crops. The popup is there to remind those that are overlapping crops that these tools are not for working those so that they do not purchase them by mistake if they don't need them.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jun 15 2023, 07:27 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
SN tools are not working, can not plant fields,, multiple accounts affected ---- either they don't show up to use, or they show but it not letting me use it ......... settings are correct
Hi JNelson,

Is the problem both in Facebook and the Website?
Are all the tools in storage? If not please make sure that they are especially in the accounts that you are not getting tools to use.

Check with the farm owner how many super neighbours they currently have, if they have quite a few and may be at the limit that can cause problems.
Around the 20 mark is usually fine but just like the database for neighbours and buddies the amount is dependant on user id lengths.

If they don't have many super neighbours then please check that you are both in the current version of FT, remove the permissions, reload and add them back and see if that fixes your issue.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jun 15 2023, 09:35 PM
Account Not Linked

Woops I bought all the other new ones...so will wait for ex combine to be released. Thank you
Old Jun 15 2023, 09:38 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodkay1@bigpond.com View Post
Woops I bought all the other new ones...so will wait for ex combine to be released. Thank you
HI Rodkay,
There are no plans for any additional EX tools currently. This and the next set are to catch the regular tools for non-layered crops up.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 17 2023, 04:43 PM

I have the ordering station for my semi's and i also have the turbo odering station. My problem is that the start all is not working for the semi's since we moved to the slashkey website so i almost ran out of products before i noticed it. Is there something i need to do or is it something that can be done on your end. I have the regular ordering station in storage and the turbo ordering station on one of my farms. Thank you for your help, benita
Old Jun 17 2023, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BReiman View Post
I have the ordering station for my semi's and i also have the turbo odering station. My problem is that the start all is not working for the semi's since we moved to the slashkey website so i almost ran out of products before i noticed it. Is there something i need to do or is it something that can be done on your end. I have the regular ordering station in storage and the turbo ordering station on one of my farms. Thank you for your help, benita
Hi BReiman

Please place your Turbo ordering station in your storage, then reload the game and see if your Semis start production when you click en Start All at the top of your Facility Manager.

Be sure all products have a check mark in your Semis.

It is always better to have all tools in storage, remember that farmcash tools dont get space from your item storage.
Old Jun 21 2023, 05:54 PM

Not sure if this is the right forum category. I received a 12x8 tree skaker from a friend. It shows up in my toolbox but NOT in my storage and I've searched EVERY farm with just Tools enabled and it's just not there. I wanted to get the next level but I can't because it says that I must have the 12x8 in storage to the person gifting it to me. Is this something I should contact support for? I did a memcached on both FB and SK, and cleared my cache and re-searched every farm and my storage. Thanks for any help!

Update: I was able to get a gift of FC and was able to buy the next few, but the 12x8 shaker still doesn't show up in storage.

Tags
eye icon, fuel, fuel shortage, fueling, mobile lookout tower, storage capacity