Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 19 2022, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
I've just had a "box" come up above the game (same place where the releases are announced) that has my email address and a "change" button. The email address is correct. Is this just to verify or is something wrong with my address???
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathyrdr View Post
OK, now I am confused. Just now when I signed into FT there is a yellow box with my email address shown and the word Change next to it.
Yesterday I verified my em ail address with FT and got the verification email. Everything seemed fine, and I played as normal this morning and early this afternoon. Now I get a box showing my email address and the word Change next to it.
Do I ignore this? Is something wrong? Will this appear every time I play? I don't recall seeing anything about this in the release. Help
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snookie Sue View Post
Raul's post doesn't seem to indicate a big rush. My husband and I would like to take our time in selecting the ones to use. There also seem to be a few people not getting it to go through smoothly just yet. I hope there will a notification once the new site is ready and it becomes urgent. Just got another heading stating I'm not linked - in addition to the big reminder every time I open up - and it is making my FT loving, OCD old lady self nervous. Really appreciate the fact that the devs hope to never let the game go away again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowTreeFarm View Post
I have the same question as NJones277. I entered and verified my email earlier today and now there is a button to change my email. Is there a problem?
Hi all

If the email address showing up is the correct one for you, then you dont have to do anything more.

There were farmers who added a wrong email address so they have the chance to change it.
Old Oct 19 2022, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda1943 View Post
I received a message when I loaded the game that had my email address on it and it said "load your email" - and I was looking at my email and the message wouldn't go away so I clicked on it and then it said "Reload your game and enter your email" and now it won't load my email address. I am puzzled. Can anyone explain please?
Hi Linda

You have the information in the following link from our Game Guide :
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...02#post6514602
Old Oct 19 2022, 06:45 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thank you for the answer Marymarcel.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 19 2022, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowTreeFarm View Post
Thank you for the answer Marymarcel.
You are welcome WillowTreeFarm
Old Oct 19 2022, 06:55 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Keef

Securing your access to your FarmTown account!, I did this yesterday now today it's asking again, now their is a yellow box at the top box with my email address and Update
Old Oct 19 2022, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keef View Post
Securing your access to your FarmTown account!, I did this yesterday now today it's asking again, now their is a yellow box at the top box with my email address and Update
Hi Keef

If the email address showing up in the box is the correct for you, then you dont have to do anything more.

It is for farmers who entered a wrong email address.
Old Oct 19 2022, 07:00 PM

CHANGE EMAIL ADDRESS

When you load the game, there is a new yellow box just upper the game screen. You can see "Facebook Farm Account linked to:" and your email address. Next to it you will see an UPDATE button.

If the email address is Correct for you, then you don't have to do anything more!

If the email address is NOT Correct then click in UPDATE button, you will see a confirmation message. Click in OK. Then you will get the pop up again to be able to change your email address.

Last edited by marymarcel; Oct 19 2022 at 08:41 PM.
Old Oct 19 2022, 07:09 PM

Hi, a couple of my friends have not received the email linking their email address with farmtown. What should they do ? They use different servers. Regards Joy
Old Oct 19 2022, 07:41 PM

i just had to send you another email to link my farm so gave you my Gmail account as so you have my outlook and Gmail account hope the second one was legit
Old Oct 19 2022, 07:52 PM

the confirmation email was sent to your account I clicked it and it was accepted Today I come into the game same thing over and over again confirm email How many times does a person have to do this Then at the top of the game is has NO email linked How many times do you want this to be done>
Closed Thread