Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 21 2011, 06:03 PM
Account Not Linked

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingmanFarm View Post
PayPal will fund the Facebook ads payment from the payment sources on file in the order below. You can make changes and designates a specific payment method as the "Backup Funding Source".

1) PayPal Balance – will always be the Primary Funding Source.
2) Instant transfer from your bank account (if eligible)
3) PayPal Credit (Bill Me Later, PayPal Plus Card, or Buyer Credit)
4) Debit card
5) Credit card
I suggest that people follow the links -- Paypal is STILL linked to my account as a method of payment [FC is not available until the funds have cleared my account --- I don't have a credit card either]
Old Jul 22 2011, 04:26 AM

Okay, once again, I know this isn't in the right place but can the devs PLEASE fix the facility manager?! Mine freezes up after I load each facility so it winds up being faster for me to just do them the old way. I loved the facility manager but it hasn't worked right for a while now. And, I've tried emptying my cache.
Old Jul 22 2011, 10:03 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeronicaT View Post
Okay, once again, I know this isn't in the right place but can the devs PLEASE fix the facility manager?! Mine freezes up after I load each facility so it winds up being faster for me to just do them the old way. I loved the facility manager but it hasn't worked right for a while now. And, I've tried emptying my cache.
Hello,
As well as clearing browser cache, have you tried doing the rest of tips in the 1st post of the following link e.g flash player, macromedia settings, using another browser? If not, please try those.

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352666

Thank you

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jul 22 2011, 02:14 PM

Changes are taking place....facilities with individual "start all" buttons now have a combined "start all" without opening individual facility. Cool stuff. We must be getting an upgrade soon!??

...I forgot...the petrochemical plant makes nylon reels. I believe that's new as well.
Old Jul 22 2011, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilsewdm View Post
Changes are taking place....facilities with individual "start all" buttons now have a combined "start all" without opening individual facility. Cool stuff. We must be getting an upgrade soon!??

...I forgot...the petrochemical plant makes nylon reels. I believe that's new as well.
where r u seeing that because I,m not....The nylon I believe has been there since last update
Old Jul 22 2011, 03:36 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilsewdm View Post

The nylon was added in the last update. The start all was added last Saturday.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Jul 22 2011, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
The nylon was added in the last update. The start all was added last Saturday.
I thought they meant the ones that didn't have it already
Old Jul 22 2011, 06:36 PM

Sorry, I'm a little slow. Had company for over a week and couldn't farm, so for me this was all new and exciting!
Old Jul 22 2011, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rposer@googlemail.com View Post
. . . I have to buy the manure spreader for FC. Instead of giving people a bonus for the fact that they bought FC in order to buy this item, they stick to the normal. Sorry developers! I want something for the real money I give you, so please give us FC-buyers a little "thank you" instead of a "we don`t care"... Change that ! I want my belt-bonus also on the result of having bought before a FC-item !
Amen, brother. Reward the cash customers!!!
Old Jul 22 2011, 11:51 PM

l'm a little confused. l was loading facilities and ran out of sugar while l was at the ice cream shop. l had just put two honey ice cream gifts into storage which is supposed to include ALL items needed to make that product. When l clicked the zero by the honey ice cream, the message said l needed more sugar. Didn't my 2 gifts include sugar??

Also when l help a neighbour with request for honey popcorn - why isn't my portion of honey able to be used to make honey ice cream?

Are these glitches?
Closed Thread