Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Feb 10 2023, 12:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by deenites View Post
I exchange or accepted 75 gifts this morning and none arrived in my gift box. This is a frequent occurence. Darn annoying
Hi Denites,
It looks as you have stuck gifts in your My Requests tab, then please click on this link and see if those gifts are showing up, take in mind that page can only show you up to 100 at a time: Facebook Games Activity

If those gifts were stuck gifts meaning they had already been accepted but had not cleared, then accepting them even in the games/activity will not give them to you again in the gift box. It is better to delete them one by one. You will have to clear them out of that section by clicking the X instead of Accept to clear them all out.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 10 2023, 12:58 PM

yet again i have just accepted 15 gifts and once again they are not delivered to my gift box so all lost.... that makes 90 gifts today.... this has been happening a lot...accept gifts or exchange gifts and they dont arrive.... please look into this
Old Feb 10 2023, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deenites View Post
yet again i have just accepted 15 gifts and once again they are not delivered to my gift box so all lost.... that makes 90 gifts today.... this has been happening a lot...accept gifts or exchange gifts and they dont arrive.... please look into this
Hi deenites

Taz answered you in the post just above your last one.

This is the link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...94#post6528894
Old Feb 11 2023, 03:43 AM

Default Gifts

I haven't been able to receive gifts in over a week. Can you please correct this?

Thanks
Old Feb 11 2023, 04:33 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by annroger View Post
I haven't been able to receive gifts in over a week. Can you please correct this?

Thanks

Hi annroger,

Please go to the first post on page one and read the information there.
Have a look at what is listed in that post to see if there is anything there that you have not already checked for or tried.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Feb 20 2023, 01:01 AM

Default Gifts

I don't understand why I sill cannot receive gifts. This has been going on for over a couple of weeks. Isn't there something you can do to correct this?
Old Feb 20 2023, 05:09 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by annroger View Post
I don't understand why I sill cannot receive gifts. This has been going on for over a couple of weeks. Isn't there something you can do to correct this?
Hi annroger,

All your posts have been answered.

Please go to the first post on page one and read the information there.
Have a look at what is listed in that post to see if there is anything there that you have not already checked for or tried.

If you are not finding the replies to your posts on the forum, please also take some time to find out how to do that. Clicking on the following link will take you to instructions to help with that: Where's My Post Gone?

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Feb 21 2023, 11:02 PM

My wife and I sent each other gifts but they have not arrived and even gifts that were shown with a number at the My Requests tab are GONE?!
Old Feb 21 2023, 11:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
My wife and I sent each other gifts but they have not arrived and even gifts that were shown with a number at the My Requests tab are GONE?!
Hi John,
Please go to the first post on page one and read the information there. Please see if there is anything listed there that you have not already checked for or tried.

I am sorry, but this is a random problem that happens sometimes. It is a case of the data not transferring from Facebook to Farm Town as the gift processing is done through Facebook. It will usually clear up in a day or two.

You can check the following link and see if your other gifts are there Facebook Games Activity

If they are you can accept them through there or wait and see if they will show back up in your My Requests. Please visit the following link to know how to work through the Activity page:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...50#post6364950
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 23 2023, 06:25 AM

Unhappy Giftshop

I can't download any gifts for the past 3 days. What's up?

Tags
bugs and glitches, flowers, fuel, gifts, gifts issues, help & support