Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old May 28 2021, 07:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
Bought the new electric semi, then put it in storage as decided to move it to a different field, its disappeared into cyber space ... help - did clear memcache
Hi JNelson

Your Electric semi is in your storage.

Open your storage and click in Items button.
In the search box type Turbo Electric and you will find it.
Old May 28 2021, 07:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi JNelson

Your Electric semi is in your storage.

Open your storage and click in Items button.
In the search box type Turbo Electric and you will find it.
Thank you,, BTW it doesn't show up when you sort by alphabet
Old May 28 2021, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
Thank you,, BTW it doesn't show up when you sort by alphabet
I have my Storage set to Alphabetically and it is showing correctly.

Please remember that the complete name is Turbo Electric Semi Trailer.
Old May 28 2021, 09:54 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Mark View Post
Both Robo and Crane are not always picking up ALL bulk animals to move to pens or storage

I have purchased and placed 30 animals on farm and when gone to move sometimes it will move all, other times it will only move 27 leaving 3 behind.

Those 3 behind you cannot do anything with them - it comes up with a message cant / retry later.

Then when you refresh, they are gone - so you have lost coins purchasing the animals as well as the actual animal.

I have pens galore to fill, and already have lost stacks of animals and coins from tools not working properly.Hope this makes sense. Facebook USER ID number is: 10217518303690186
Hi Aussie Mark,
I have moved your post to the thread about tools.

When you place animals on the farm some will get placed in the same place one on top of each other. When this happens then the tools only see the first one and cannot see the ones underneath. That is why the tools will not pick up all of them to move them.
For not being able to move the rest, try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 29 2021, 03:51 PM

Default Search for Items Tool

Tool won't properly search out facilities and allow me to move it to a new location.
Old May 29 2021, 03:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by annroger View Post
Tool won't properly search out facilities and allow me to move it to a new location.
Hi annroger,
I moved your post to the subject thread about tools.
Please give an exmaple of what you are trying to do. What facility are you searching for and how are you trying to move it?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 05 2021, 07:23 PM

Default Problem with Harvester and Seeder usage

Why can't I use my Harvester and Seeder. I have bought everything it says I have to buy. But the ability to use them is not there. I can use my plow but the Harvester and Seeder are not usable.
Old Jun 05 2021, 07:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella Rose Ann View Post
Why can't I use my Harvester and Seeder. I have bought everything it says I have to buy. But the ability to use them is not there. I can use my plow but the Harvester and Seeder are not usable.
Hi Bella Rose Ann,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about tools. The Help & Support section is where you need to post when you have a question or a problem.
Please provide your farms ID, so we can check this out for you. You can find the ID number in the banner over your farms in parenthesis.
Old Jun 05 2021, 07:35 PM

Thank you and sorry

User ID 10212976130423111
Old Jun 05 2021, 07:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella Rose Ann View Post
Thank you and sorry

User ID 10212976130423111
Hi Bella Rose Ann,
First you need to put your tools in your storage. Then you can use them from the toolbox.
Second for the 2x2 tools you need fuel to operate them. You can find information about fuel and its uses in the Game Guide chapter 20 about fuel:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=338882

Tags
eye icon, fuel, fuel shortage, fueling, mobile lookout tower, storage capacity