Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 11 2014, 08:18 AM

Default increase production

Thanks for the increase in petro barrels and oak lumber - greatly needed.

Now, how about an increase in FISH in the FC waters and Fish Farm. I never have enough of salmon, crab, squid, mackerel, cod, or carp despite TWO big seacoasts and TWO big lakes bought with FC.

Also, more honey please!
Old Oct 11 2014, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satis View Post
Hi Mary Marcel,

Thank you so much! I was looking in the wrong place.

Such an idiot!

Thanks again.

Satis
You are very welcome!

And dont worry, I have also made some mistakes... and still do
Old Oct 11 2014, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
Thanks for the increase in petro barrels and oak lumber - greatly needed.

Now, how about an increase in FISH in the FC waters and Fish Farm. I never have enough of salmon, crab, squid, mackerel, cod, or carp despite TWO big seacoasts and TWO big lakes bought with FC.

Also, more honey please!

Hi John!

It will be better if you put your suggestion in the Suggestion section so the developers can see it You cant open a new thread there but you can post it as a response to a thread that suits with your suggestion.
Old Oct 11 2014, 10:35 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Because of the Co-Op quest I have added a lot of neighbors who actually do the quests. My questions is ... how do I delete the stagnant neighbors that I have decided to remove. I have done the 'remove neighbor' thing, but they keep showing up as "Add as Neighbor". I do not want to re-add them so I would like to just get them out of my neighbors screen. Can anyone tell me how to do this? Thanks for your help!
Old Oct 11 2014, 10:40 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckerider View Post
Because of the Co-Op quest I have added a lot of neighbors who actually do the quests. My questions is ... how do I delete the stagnant neighbors that I have decided to remove. I have done the 'remove neighbor' thing, but they keep showing up as "Add as Neighbor". I do not want to re-add them so I would like to just get them out of my neighbors screen. Can anyone tell me how to do this? Thanks for your help!
Hi ckerider,
That list is compiled from your Facebook friends who have the Farm Town App listed in their profile. The only ways youcan remove them from that list is to either get them to remove the Farm Town app from their profile or to unfriend them in Facebook.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 11 2014, 03:59 PM

Just saw a Farm Town Survey thing - asked one question: "Does this game tell a good story (ex: detailed characters, strong plot)?"

Is this a FB thing or a FT thing? I wasn't sure how to answer because in my mind, FT characters and plot exist in my mind - it's what I make it. So yes to some of my farms, no to others?

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Oct 11 2014, 04:12 PM

Two more thoughts about the coop quests:

1. Would be nice if we're not taken to farms where the coop quests have either expired or been completed. If we can't possibly get anything from them, it's just a wasted click.

2. Would be nice to have the neighbor's name show up if we hover over their picture as we scroll through the quests. I don't recognize all of my neighbors by their pictures and also, sometimes the pictures don't load so there's no indication at all of where we are.

Thanks. : )

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Oct 11 2014, 05:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
Just saw a Farm Town Survey thing - asked one question: "Does this game tell a good story (ex: detailed characters, strong plot)?"

Is this a FB thing or a FT thing? I wasn't sure how to answer because in my mind, FT characters and plot exist in my mind - it's what I make it. So yes to some of my farms, no to others?
Hi Susan,
When did you get this survey? Farm Town is not doing any surveys and certainly not one with as strange a question as that.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 11 2014, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Susan,
When did you get this survey? Farm Town is not doing any surveys and certainly not one with as strange a question as that.
I think it was a FB thing cause I saw it too off to the side of the farm where all the ads are. It was asking if you liked playing it.....did you need to spend money on it....could you play it alone.....stuff like that. Not in those words tho.
Old Oct 11 2014, 05:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean's Farm View Post
I think it was a FB thing cause I saw it too off to the side of the farm where all the ads are. It was asking if you liked playing it.....did you need to spend money on it....could you play it alone.....stuff like that. Not in those words tho.
Hi Jean,
Susan said it only had 1 question though. I do hope these are Facebook surveys as we are not aware of any surveys from Slashkey/Farm Town. If they aren't from either of them then it may be adware or a scam.
Closed Thread