Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old May 19 2021, 03:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Green Jeans Terry View Post
all my gas disappeared today. Can i get it back? thanks Terry
Hi Mrs. Green Jeans Terry,
I moved your post to the subject thread about fuel.
Your fuel did not disappear. You refueled 2:15 PM eastern time today and received 56,570 fuel for your fuel tanks.
Prior to that you have done a lot of jobs for strangers from the Job Market. You may have gone through your previous fuel working those jobs. Not everyone allows you to use their fuel.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 24 2021, 11:27 AM

Hi. I tried to refuel today. I lost all that I had in storage and still have the same amount that I had before I refueled. Help, please.
Old May 24 2021, 11:33 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by VondaK View Post
Hi. I tried to refuel today. I lost all that I had in storage and still have the same amount that I had before I refueled. Help, please.
Hi ViondaK,
I just checked your account data. You received 364,176,980 fuel that was added to 1,420,858,180 fuel you already had. That shows you have a total of 1,785,035,160 fuel.
If you do not see those amounts please restart your farms and see if it updates.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 24 2021, 01:17 PM

Default Thanks, Taz

Restarted the game and I show the same as you did.
Thanks, again. Sure do appreciate you.
Old May 25 2021, 02:26 AM

Default Shortchanged on Fuel

I have two refineries to assure that I always have an adequate amount of fuel. Since the changes, when I refuel, I don't get enough fuel to operate my farms much less hire someone. The folks looking for works almost never have fuel. Can this be corrected.
Old May 25 2021, 05:02 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staragenda View Post
I have two refineries to assure that I always have an adequate amount of fuel. Since the changes, when I refuel, I don't get enough fuel to operate my farms much less hire someone. The folks looking for works almost never have fuel. Can this be corrected.
Hi Staragenda,

I have moved your post to the thread about Fuel.

The amount for fuel you get depends on how many fuel tanks you have stored when you go to refuel. Looking at your data you are getting less fuel each time because you have less fuel tanks when you refuel so you are using it up faster than you have done in the past.

I can see that you don't have that many neighbors yet, you do get extra fuel for the amount of neighbors you have, the amount of active neighbors you have and a few other factors like tending farms etc, so it's worth you increasing the amount of neighbors and tending farms by visiting neighbors farms prior to refueling to help with this if you can.

When you are doing a jobs for other people, as you are low on fuel, you will have to check what the hiring window says about fuel usage and how much fuel it says the farm owner has so you to have an idea of whether or not you are going to be using the farm owners fuel first or yours first.

The quickest way to get more fuel is to exchange as many gifts as you can for fuel and then when you have some in your fuel tanks in your gift box you can open your gift box and click on the More to request Fuel tanks as a gift from your friends incase any friends have forgotten to send you gifts that day.

Just in case you are doing this....Do not open the oil refinery and click the + icon to request Fuel tanks. That would only get you a gift of the crude oil to make the Fuel, not the Fuel tank itself.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old May 27 2021, 10:25 AM

Default Tools not working

Hi, why can't I use my harvester or seeder? I have A 2x1 and a 2x2. It tells me I need a 2x1 I have two of them , nether will work.
Old May 27 2021, 10:29 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty Schofield View Post
Hi, why can't I use my harvester or seeder? I have A 2x1 and a 2x2. It tells me I need a 2x1 I have two of them , nether will work.
Hi Betty,
I have moved your post to the subject thread about tools.
You need to put your tools in your storage. Then you use them from the toolbox.
Old May 28 2021, 03:32 AM

Default Moving bulk animals to pens / storage

Both Robo and Crane are not always picking up ALL bulk animals to move to pens or storage

I have purchased and placed 30 animals on farm and when gone to move sometimes it will move all, other times it will only move 27 leaving 3 behind.

Those 3 behind you cannot do anything with them - it comes up with a message cant / retry later.

Then when you refresh, they are gone - so you have lost coins purchasing the animals as well as the actual animal.

I have pens galore to fill, and already have lost stacks of animals and coins from tools not working properly.

Hope this makes sense. Facebook USER ID number is: 10217518303690186
Old May 28 2021, 06:45 AM

Bought the new electric semi, then put it in storage as decided to move it to a different field, its disappeared into cyber space ... help - did clear memcache

Tags
eye icon, fuel, fuel shortage, fueling, mobile lookout tower, storage capacity