Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 06 2016, 08:47 PM

Smile New Updates

Thanks for the updates,
as always, you are taking care of us (farmers)
Thanks again,
GrandladyN
Old May 06 2016, 09:32 PM

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
I think everyone is forgetting that no one has to buy the fc facilities.. people play the game the way they want to.. some have a lot of facilities, some don't... its all up to the individual.. if you can't afford something.. then you get along without it.. same as in real life..
I agree but with the new coin facility, all the items go into the cruise ship which is FC. Usually if you buy the coin facility, those items normally go into a coin service facility. Not this time. The work facility items go no where unless you use FC to buy the cruiser.
Old May 06 2016, 11:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Please keep your posts in this release to only items listed in the first post. Any off topic posts or derogatory posts about others will be deleted.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 07 2016, 01:48 AM

thank for updates
Old May 07 2016, 06:25 AM

Thumbs up Gift Box Expansion items (Coming in this update)

Quote:
5. Increased capacity for the Gift Box (coming next week): Now the items in the Gift Box that are sent from the Gift Page will all be combined by type and will not include the sender information anymore. You will be able to keep 150 gifts on your Gift Box plus about 130 Bonuses and Ingredient Packs at the same time. Also, flowers in your gift box will be placed one by one to your farm instead of 5 by 5, unless you have the Multi-Planter in which case the regular Multi-Planter functionality applies.

6. Gifting Machines to expand Gift Box capacity (FC) (coming next week): Purple and Brown Gifting Machines will allow you to expand your Gift Box capacity to 500 and 1000 gifts respectively.
Could we get a Fast Track on these tools like Monday May 9 or Tuesday May 10 these are needed on my side Urgently. I suspect others are waiting for this a Useful Feature at last.

Last edited by Stu3; May 10 2016 at 03:57 PM.
Old May 07 2016, 09:36 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

In your notes you say "BugFix: When fishing, if the water items had parts outside the farm and you clicked on those parts, the game got slower with time. Also, if using the Turbo Boat nothing happened. From now on, if you are fishing with the Turbo Boat you will be able to fish the whole water item even if you click on a part that is outside your farm." That works for about one click for me, after that clicking on a water item where it lies outside the farm does nothing. Or maybe it's because my water items are overlapping - it seems like when I try to fish overlapping seacoasts or lakes, I could click all day with my 5x5 Turbo Boat and still never get all the fish.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 07 2016, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
In your notes you say "BugFix: When fishing, if the water items had parts outside the farm and you clicked on those parts, the game got slower with time. Also, if using the Turbo Boat nothing happened. From now on, if you are fishing with the Turbo Boat you will be able to fish the whole water item even if you click on a part that is outside your farm." That works for about one click for me, after that clicking on a water item where it lies outside the farm does nothing. Or maybe it's because my water items are overlapping - it seems like when I try to fish overlapping seacoasts or lakes, I could click all day with my 5x5 Turbo Boat and still never get all the fish.

Hi earlgray

If you have water items off the edge of the farms, only the Turbo boat works.

You have the Fishing boat 5x5 but you would need to purchase the Fishing boat Turbo, (purple one) in the store.
Old May 07 2016, 11:27 AM

Thank you for all the hard work you do keeping this wonderful game running. Keep up the good work we appreciate it.
Old May 07 2016, 12:27 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Top Level players Complaint

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolannhallam View Post
What is in this for those of us at level 725 (which is not accurate since we have continued to work our farms with no increase and no FC. Why can't we earn FC at every level like the lower people? 25 FC every 3 months doesn't even buy one facility. How can we earn more FC with all your restrictions? I don't have a lot of the FC facilities, so even doing the quests limits me to maybe one FC per week or maybe none.
Me and all my friends that are at level 725 totally agree with you Carol. We are getting rather bored not being able to earn Farm cash as we work daily. I guess if we get bored enough we will invest in a different game.
Old May 07 2016, 11:33 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi earlgray

If you have water items off the edge of the farms, only the Turbo boat works.

You have the Fishing boat 5x5 but you would need to purchase the Fishing boat Turbo, (purple one) in the store.
Thank you, I guess I should have noticed that.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread